In the Rocky Mountains/ susie runs away

*At the forest near Rocky Mountains during the snowfall*

Susie Carmichael: *picking frozen roses and putting them in the basket while sang about her prince and she was happy to have a day free from her rags and chores*

Pipsqueak: *crying while his arm was cut by a frostbite*

Susie Carmichael: *approaches pipsqueak while comforting him and while holding pipsqueak* hello there what's the matter? Where are all your mates? Why I believe you're lost and you got cut from a frostbite oh please don't cry.

Hooded figure: *while watching Susie helping pipsqueak looks around to make sure no one was here*

Susie Carmichael: come on perk up would you smile for me?

Pipsqueak: *smiled at her*

Susie Carmichael: *giggles* that's better.

Hooded figure: *takes the dagger out at the ready while approaching Susie*

Susie Carmichael: your mates can't be far. *then here's a voice calling pipsqueak's name susie saw them* there they are.

Hooded figure: *still approaching Susie with the dagger*

Susie Carmichael: can you walk?

Pipsqueak: *walks up to his mates*

Susie Carmichael: *waves to pipsqueak* goodbye.

Pipsqueak: *turns around and waves to Susie then continues to walk up to his mates*

Susie Carmichael: goodbye. *then turns and saw The hooded figure with the dagger then she gasped*

Hooded figure: *raise the dagger to kill Susie Carmichael*

Susie Carmichael: *still feeling scared and trembling with her eyes wide of fear*

Hooded figure: *was about to raise the dagger to kill her but then dropped the dagger* I can't... I can't do it forgive me I beg of your highness I'm sorry.

Susie Carmichael: I don't understand?what are you talking about?

Hooded figure: they're mad jealous of you they'll stop at nothing.

Susie Carmichael: but.. but who?

Hooded figure: the queen of Spider-Man villains, Max Dillon, Harry Osborn, Aleksei Sytsevich, and their friends

Susie Carmichael: the queen of Spider-Man villains, Max Dillon, Harry Osborn Aleksei Sytsevich, and their friends?

Hooded figure: now quick child run run away hide! You've got to get out of here now go!

Susie Carmichael: but what about-

Hooded figure: don't worry about them you have to go!

Susie Carmichael: *runs into the road of the Rocky Mountains*

Chip and dale: *walking till they saw Susie Carmichael running towards the road to Rocky Mountains* what in the world? *then ran to help Susie*

Susie Carmichael: *did not know where she was going and didn't know that she was heading to the abandon overlook hotel and went through obstacles while seeing more horror villains then ever* help me!

Chip and dale: *using the weapons on the horror villains*

Susie Carmichael: *stumbles upon a old pool and saw la llorona rises and screaming then running from there then even though she was still running the wind blew on her and continued to run*

Jack Torrance: *appeared as a ghost laughing evily while looking down on her* you will never escape from us we will always get you my dear

Susie Carmichael: *rans from the abandon overlook hotel then spinning around as she saw horror villains faces and screaming then fell to the ground.*