Susie meets sam/kiss it better/ there for you

*At the courtyard during the snowfall*

Susie Carmichael: *was wearing ragged dress, wooden shoes, yellow bandanna, Old winter coat, winter gloves, and hairstyle was busy scrubbing the steps well humming a Christmas tune then sighed then empty the dirty water out of the bucket then walked to the wishing well with white birds to keep her company she sets the bucket down and pulls rope to drawing water from the well then she sets the bucket aside then turns to the white birds* wanna play charades and wanna know a secret?

White birds: *nodded*

Susie Carmichael: promise not to tell?

White birds: *nodded again then started playing charades*

Susie Carmichael: song title. three words. first word. Puckered? Lips? Tender? Love? Loved? Kiss?

White birds: *excitedly nodding*

Susie Carmichael: kiss it better! I knew it *giggling* *begins to sing kiss it better by Rihanna (clean version)*

Sam: *was on horseback wearing winter clothes then heard Beautiful song then went to the wall*

Susie Carmichael: *still singing kiss it better by Rihanna (clean version) while look at her reflection in the water*

Sam: *climbs over the wall while smiling*

Susie Carmichael: *finishing singing kiss it better by Rihanna (clean version) till The white birds shyly backed away and she saw Sam's face appeared reflecting in the water*

Sam: kiss it kiss it better baby.

Susie Carmichael: *startled* oh!

Sam: hello!

Susie Carmichael: *still startled and backed away a little* oh!

Sam: did I frightened you?

Susie Carmichael: *fled from the wishing well and the courtyard while the white birds flew away while following her and into the castle*

Sam: wait! wait! please don't run away.

Susie Carmichael: *Close the door*

Sam: *begins to sing there for you by Martin garrix and troye sivan*

Susie Carmichael: *took a peek on the window and went upstairs while the white birds followed her and hit underneath The balcony then she hide behind the curtains and smiling while listening to his song*

Sam: *still sing there for you by Martin garrix and troye sivan*

Susie Carmichael: *wrapped her arms around herself and looked at her ragged dress for a moment then fixed her hair then stepped into the balcony and smiled*

Sam: *still singing there for you by Martin garrix and troye sivan and smiled back*

Susie Carmichael: *still smiling at Sam little did she know is that the queen of Spider-Man villains, Max Dillon, Harry Osborn, Aleksei Sytsevich, dr. Nefarious, chairman drek, Victor Ivan Von were watching them in the window *

Queen of Spider-Man villains, Max Dillon, Harry Osborn, Aleksei Sytsevich, dr. Nefarious, chairman drek, Victor Ivan Von: *were feeling having hatred inside their hearts while watching them and closed the curtains while feeling jealous.*

Sam: *finishing there for you by Martin garrix and troye sivan*

Susie Carmichael: *kissed a white bird and carried it to Sam below*

* The white bird flew to Sam and landed on his finger then blushed and kiss him*

Sam: *blushed while smiling*

Susie Carmichael: * closing the curtains as she smiles at Sam and winked at him.*