Queen of spider-Man villains and Friends's dark demand

*In the chambers*

Queen of Spider-Man villains, Max Dillon, Harry Osborn, Aleksei Sytsevich, dr. Nefarious, chairman drek, Victor Ivan Von: *still have hatred inside their hearts and very angry* we think we decided that Susie must die at once.

*In the throne room*

Queen of spider-man villains: take her far into the Rocky Mountains and make sure she never returns home.

Max Dillon: find some secluded glade where she can pick frozen roses.

Hooded figure: yes your majesties.

Harry Osborn: and there our faithful hooded figure you will kill her!!

Hooded figure: But your majesties you know I can't do that she's just an innocent girl and the little princess-

Aleksei Sytsevich: silence!

chairman drek: we need you to stop talking!

Dr nefarious: if you do not obey our command You will know the penalty if you fail!!

Victor Ivan Von: understand?

Hooded figure: yes your majesties.

Queen of Spider-Man villains, Max Dillon, Harry Osborn, Aleksei Sytsevich, dr. Nefarious, chairman drek, Victor Ivan Von: good but to make doubly sure you do not fail don't forget as proof of her death bring her heart back to us in this box * then gave the hoodie figured the dagger and the box*

Hooded figure: * left the throne room and went to Susie's bedroom*

*in susie's bedroom*

Susie Carmichael: *humming Santa tells me while doing anything she wants then here's a knock on the door* Who is it?

Hooded figure: it's me hooded figure *opens the door* susie your step family wants you and me to go to the Rocky Mountains.

Susie Carmichael: ok can I wear my new outfit?

Hooded figure: sure thing

Susie Carmichael: *begins to sing Santa tells me by Ariana Grande while putting on her yellow strapless dress, yellow long fancy gloves, yellow jewelry, yellow high heels, hairstyle: bun, yellow crown, yellow makeup, and yellow winter stuff then after that she went with the hooded figure.*