Queen of spider-Man villains and Friends's magic crystal ball

*Our view moves from the village where everyone was enjoying the festive season towards the castle. Inside everyone was getting ready for Christmas.*

Queen of Spider-Man villains: *walking towards The crystal ball with Max Dillon, Harry Osborn, Aleksei Sytsevich, dr. Nefarious, chairman drek, Victor Ivan Von, and the blarg at her side and was dressed in dark queen costume, a cape, high heel boots, jewelry like: bracelet earrings and a necklace, hairstyle at side, and a crown on her head*

Max Dillon: slave in the crystal ball, come from the farther space, Through wind and darkness we summon thee. speak! let us see thy face.

Female spirit: * appears in the crystal ball* what wouldst thou know, my masters and mistress?

Harry Osborn: *clears throat* Magic crystal ball on the table who is the fairest one of all?

Female spirit: famed is thy beauty, majesties. But hold, A lovely maid i see. Rags cannot hide her gentle grace. Alas, she is more fair than thee.

Aleksei Sytsevich: Alas for her! Reveal her name.

Female spirit: Lips gold as the rose. Hair brown as Ebony. Skin brown as branch. *showing the image of Susie Carmichael smiling*

Queen of Spider-Man villains,Max Dillon, Harry Osborn, Aleksei Sytsevich, dr. Nefarious, chairman drek, Victor Ivan Von: *becomes very angry* Susie Carmichael! *Then hears Christmas carolers outside singing*

*Outside of the castle*

Christmas carolers: *singing God rest ye Merry gentlemen*

Queen of Spider-Man villains,Max Dillon, Harry Osborn, Aleksei Sytsevich, dr. Nefarious, chairman drek, Victor Ivan Von: *bursts the door* enough!! scram!! get out of here!! be gone!! Be gone Christmas carolers!!

Christmas carolers: *gasps then fled in terror* they're greed! come on let's go!

Queen of Spider-Man villains,Max Dillon, Harry Osborn, Aleksei Sytsevich, dr. Nefarious, chairman drek, Victor Ivan Von: no more of anything during this Christmas.* Close the door bang*