Chapter One

* Beep Beep Beep *

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I slowly open my eyes and sigh.

"Fuck" I say to myself. I forgot today was Monday. Meaning it's time to get ready to go to hell , also known as school.

I get out of my nice warm bed and walk to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair and walk back into my room to pick out my clothes.

I decided to wear some sweats, a t-shirt, and my black pierce the veil sweater. It's suppose to be 82 degrees today. But I didn't care , I needed to cover up my scars. No one knows about them except my best friend Veronica. I can basically tell her anything.

I quickly grab my phone and books, then walk down stairs to find my dad asleep on the couch. I hate him. Like seriously can I just take a lamp and smash it on his head ? I decided not to do that , since I know what my dad is capable of doing.
I've been abused by him since my mom left. My mom walked out on us when I was 12. I haven't talked to her since then.
My dad just decided one day he was going to take his anger out on me. I thought it was a one time thing, but it wasn't. It kept happening and happening and happening. And that's the reason I self harm.

After staring at my abusive father for a little longer, I grab an apple and walk out the door.