Chapter 3

I'm smiling at what chandler just said. " My names Bethany, everyone just calls me Beth." I say trying not to blush anymore than I already am.
" you're blushing" he smiles. My face is hot and my face is probably more red than it's ever been. I don't know what to say.

Finally, the bell rang. I quickly grabbed my stuff and walked out. As I'm walking to my next class I feel a hand grab my wrist. I turn around confused.

Chandler..
" what ?" I ask nervously.

" I was wondering if you would maybe want to eat lunch with me today" he asks me smiling.

" Um I don't know I usually eat lunch with my friend." I say trying to get out of this conversation.

" oh no worries, she can too" he says.

" okay well I guess I'll see you at lunch then" I say with a smile then start to walk away until I feel him grab my wrist again. I look at him confused.

" do you have science next hour ?" He asks. " yes " I say confused. He smirks. " well then we're walking together" he says back. I look at him and suddenly I feel his hand slowly grab mine.

I look at him and all he does is smile. He knows I like this. So I just go along with it. We walk to science hand to hand. When we walk in the class everyone is staring. I quickly let go of chandlers hand. He just looks at me with a sad face.

I walk to my desk and sit down. Chandler sits next to me.

The bell rings and the teacher starts talking about science crap. I roll my eyes and lay my head down.
Before I can fall asleep I felt something poke me. I jolt up and look. It was chandler. He starts to smile.

What does this boy want with me??

***** lunch*****

After third hour me and Veronica walk to get our trays. While we're waiting in line I decide to tell her about chandler.

" so I met the new boy today " I say to her with a smirk.
" and?" She asks knowing I'm gonna tell her more.

" well he's hot , he called me beautiful , he keeps smiling at me and we're eating lunch with him today" I say quickly .

She giggles. " Oooh so cute new boy like you huh "

" he doesn't like me " I reassure her.
Or does he ?

" yeah okay think what you wanna think " she chuckles.
I just give her ' stfu look ' and she laughs.

After we're done getting our food, I scan the lunch room trying to find chandler. After about a minute of searching, my eyes meet his. He smiles and I smile back. I motion for Veronica to follow me and we start walking towards him.

I sit next to chandler and Veronica sits next to me. There are two other boys here. " Chandler this is my best friend Veronica and Veronica this is Chandler" I introduce them . They give each other a small wave. Veronica looks at me and wiggles her eyebrows. I chuckle.

" what's so funny" chandler asks smiling. " oh nothing, so whose your friends" i ask pointing at the unknown boys at the table.

" oh this is Sam " he points at the one with brown haired one with blue eyes , a lip piercing and a small tattoo on his neck. " and this is Gray" he points to the one with brown hair and an eyebrow piercing.

They both look up at me, then give me and evil smile and wave. I fake smile and wave back " hi "

" So chandler is this like your new fuck toy or something" The one known as Gray speaks up.

Chandler glares at him. I just sit there completely shocked at what he just said. " Gray shut the hell up okay " Chandler says sternly.

I look at him with an evil look.
" what you got something to say to me princess " he asks sarcastically.
I flip him off. " that's not a nice finger" he says smiling. I just look away and ignore him.

After lunch I went to my last three classes and then looked for Veronica.

I found her at her locker. " hey " I say
" hey chandlers girl " she says smiling

" Don't call me that " I smile . " well soon to be chandlers girl " she corrects herself. " whatever " I say smiling.

We walk out the bus doors, and walk to our bus.

" BETH !! " I hear someone screaming my name. I turn around to see chandler running towards me.
When he finally reaches me he hugs me.

Um ok ?

" What you were gonna leave without saying goodbye " he asks sadly . " No , I just couldn't find you " I say. " oh okay well can I see your phone for a sec" he asks me.
I hand him my phone and types some stuff and then hands it back.
" Text me later beautiful " he smiles and walks away.

I smile and nod. I get on the bus and sit down next to Veronica.

I look at the contact chandler created for him self.

' Chandler 😘❤️☺️ '

I smile, and Veronica looks at me with ' awwh ' in her eyes .
I giggle a bit.