Chapter 25

{ Chandlers POV }

It's been 7 years since Beths been gone.
I still haven't forgot her. I can't forget her.. She was my first real love.

Me and Veronica go to see her everyday. Veronica and me have become really close. She's really the only person I have. Veronica has become like a sister to me. We have been there for each other since Beth passed.

I think about Beth everyday. No matter what I can't stop thinking about her. ..

I try to stay as happy as I can for her. I know she wants that. It's hard to stay happy when you've lost your only happiness.

Seven years has passed and I'm not over her. I self-harm now. I know she wouldn't want me to do that but it helps me.

Losing the person you love is painful. So painful you do stupid things. Beth committed suicide because she lost her mom.

Sometimes I think about that but I don't do it. Beth stayed strong for me. I have to stay stronger for her. Being with her is everything I ever wanted.

That's all gone now. I can't ever have her back. That makes me sad..

I have to stay here for Veronica. Beth would of wanted it this way.

Just know Beth .. you meant everything to me. I love you so damn much it hurts. You were the only one who held the key to my heart. You still do. Remember baby, bent but not broken okay. Rest in peace my love.

************************

That's the end guys .

This sucked so bad. Sorry I tried..

Buut I'm going to be making another book soon. soo yeahh.

-mrs.riggs