Chapter 23

{ Beths POV }

We dropped Chandler off and Veronica started driving to my house.

I didn't say anything. I wanted it to stay quiet. Veronica ruined that though.

" I'm sorry Beth. You've been through so much. I'm sorry. You deserve better than to live a life like this. " She said.

"It's okay V. I'll be okay. Just can't believe it happened so fast. I just finally met her and now she's gone... " I lied.

I wasn't going to be okay. I was hurt very badly.

"Okay well just know you can talk to me about anything. "

"I know " I say.

We get to my house and I wave goodbye and thank Veronica. She drives off and I walk inside.

My dad's not home. Wonderful.

I walk upstairs to my room and lock the door. I began to cry and sob.

I couldn't help but cry. I can't be strong anymore. This hurts. I barely knew my mom but it hurts bad. I'm broken.

I can't live like this anymore it's time to say goodbye.

I texted Chandler and Veronica

To: Chandler & Veronica

I love you guys so much. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend and best friend. You guys mean the world to me. Chandler I love you so fucking much. You are my everything. My whole world. Veronica you're my best friend. We've been to hell and back together.
I've made my choice guys. .I don't want to live in this world anymore. I know I have you guys but I needed my mom. And I can't live with my dad anymore. I'm slowly dying. I'm going to miss you guys so fucking much. /.\ Just know that you guys were the only people that held the key to my heart. I will never forget you guys. I love you. Always and Forever. Goodbye.

I hit send and thew my phone on my bed.

Tears were rolling down my face.

I went in my bathroom and shut door.

I went to the bathtub and ran the water. I stripped from my clothes and got in. I took my blade and pressed it against my wrist.

I cut very deeply. There was so much blood. I was crying bad. All I could think about was my mom ... Chandler and Veronica.

I didn't stop. My legs and arms were filled with deep bleeding cuts.

I started to get dizzy.

Good bye world, I thought.
*******************

2 More Chapters.

The rest of the book will be in Chandlers POV.

-mrs.riggs.