Entry 5 "The dreams"

Hi everyone,
I didn't posted in 4 days because I am at my cousins' house.
However, things happened.

I think I saw few times slenderman,
I felt reaaally watched,
I saw shadows,
I had few stomach aches,
I heard some weird noises
I heard static
and finally I had two dreams.

I'll tell you.

The first one was at a really big party or something like that, and I was with my mother. We didn't know anyone. After, I saw Brian, Alex and an other man I don't know. I told my mother (in french) that I know them and I wanted to take a picture with them. We approached them but Brian went somewhere. My mother talked for me because she didnt know that I can talk. We took the photo and we left.
After I was at the top of stairs with a kind of balcony to see the people coming down. I don't know if you understood.

 I don't know if you understood

Just like that.
There was a lot of people in the stairs who wanted to go downstairs.
At a moment I saw Brian in it and he looked at me.
His eyes, I think, said, "Okay that's him." And I woke up.

Now the second dream.

I was at an old house, with vineyards in front, I don't remember all the beginning. At the window of the 2nd floor, I saw slenderman in the vineyards.
He was watching me. After, I was outside.
He teleported in front of me and I wasn't afraid, I didn't even move I think. We talked but now what we said is all blurry for me. He reached out to me, I took her and he teleported us, in front of a large building. He opened the door znd we walked in.
That was, I think a building for slenderman's proxies. And he apparently chose me, to become his proxy. I think I saw Toby in the dining room but I'm not sure.

I've scraped the story because I know there are some elements but they are unclear to me. I don't know why. Probably slenderman doesn't want me to tell you.

Do not fall into madness!
-L