Entry 6 "Update"

Hey guys, I am sorry for haven't posted for a while but I didn't found the motivation, just like something was stopping me to do it. I haven't search anything too.

Also there's fire in the mountains of my (small) city, but at the other extremity of where I live. The fire started friday and don't stop (like there is 100 fire-workers who try control it) and it's apparently caused by a thunderstorm. They didn't stopped it yet.

For what happened in this lapse of time where I didn't posted, there was nothing really important, I would even say it was very quiet.
But. I've seen the proxy symbol three times, one time few days ago and two times today. I had a lot of mood swing, more than normally (for info I have potentially dissociative identity disorder so...really more than normally).

The last few days, I was really absorbed by youtube videos and streams but sometimes I was like : "Hey buddy are you forgetting about the cp?" and i looked out the window.

Also, the connection isn't working really well and that's only started yesterday in the night. My sister had the same problem.

I don't know what to tell you other than this.
I am gonna restart researching because, if I don't, what's my book talking about?? x)

Do not fall into madness!
- L