Entry 13 "Abilities p1"

Hello everyone,
I've finally continued my researches, so today's gonna be on the creepypasta abilities, because when you know what they can do, you probably have more chances if you have a contact with them.

First we're going to start with the well-known :

Slender Man =

The Slender Walking :
is a term used to describe Slender Man's apparent teleportation, appearing and disappearing at will.
Slender Man is rarely seen walking, so the Slender Walking is his first way of transportation and stalking his victims.
In the 2018 film, Slender Man is explained to be a "bio-electric being". This elaborates his movement (Slender Walking) as the result of bioelectricity.
But what's a "bio-electric being" huh?
Those "bio-electric beings" are an unexplained phenomena that is the result of a symbiotic relationship between a host organism and the paranormal.

The Camouflage :
is the ability of the Slender Man to disguise himself is one of his more important traits. The most well-known camouflage is that of the contemporary suit-wearing Slender Man.
The most supported theory is that the Slender Man takes the appearance of a member of higher class, rank, or notable social position (a knight, a warrior, or a suited man), in order to gain trust or acceptance from a person, or at the very least to blend in at a distance. This was based on evidence drawn from a 16th century woodcut entitled "Der Ritter," which depicted a knight with elongated limbs believed to be Slender Man. A draw of Der Ritter :

It also should be noted that in the early mythos, Slender Man appeared to have a face, but it did not appear on film

It also should be noted that in the early mythos, Slender Man appeared to have a face, but it did not appear on film. This seems to suggest that he can make himself appear to have a face, but that this illusion, while visible to the human eye, does not transfer to film. This is a possible ability he could use to blend in, as a faceless person would stand out a bit and onlookers would start panicking, allowing his target to escape in the ensuing chaos.
In some pictures of Slender Man in a forest, he can easily blend in with the trees in the background, sometimes using his tentacles like branches.

Mind Control :
Exactly what this mind control entails is extremely loose and very poorly defined.
As most series state, proxies work on behalf of Slender Man, who controls their thoughts and feelings, and through that, their actions. Proxies may still have partial free will, and may or may not know that they are being controlled. They are used to interact with other victims, set traps, or give information to the victims on behalf of Slender Man. It is debated as to the full independence of proxies, and some suggest that when under his control, proxies act as a collective hive-mind. Just like the Collective in TribeTwelve.
Early Slenderman blogs attributed his mind control to a substance known as Azoth , which would come out of injured proxies.

Impersonation :
Rarely seen in the contemporary mythos, early mythos accounts show Slender Man's ability to impersonate or mimic the voice and tone of a person, in order to get to a victim. The most common use is voice mimicking, for the purpose of luring a child or victim out of a safe area. He is also able to produce the sound of a child's giggle, perhaps to draw another child in.