Chapter 2

Narrator POV

Mal is in a alleyway just thinking to himself about all the joy Molly has and how can he destroy it and cause misery and darkness to consume the earth for his master while his master is attacking other realms to claim as his own realm and so Mal was trying to come up with a perfect plan to destroy all joy on earth.

Mal *in mind*: ok ok ok Mal you can do this just cause enough madness and misery and it will be strong enough to erase Molly's joy for good and come on i got this i am my masters right hand guy.

Mal: ok ok I can do this.

Mal then figured he would make a building full of people be forced to see their deepest darkest fears and this he thinks will satisfy his master and that he will try and steal those souls and give them to his master so that he forgives him for failing in disposing of Molly if he could avoid her so he transformed into his true form and took too the skies.

Elsewhere

Elsewhere

We see Molly, scratch and Libby at Libby's mom's bookshop talking about Mal being a demon in disguise and the horn he left behind when he took his hood down.

Scratch: so apparently demons shed their horns once a while thats why he must have left it behind.

Libby: Scratch is right i read that demons shed their horns once a while before getting new ones.

Molly: i will go find him and i will see for myself if he is a demon or not.

Scratch and Libby: we are coming with you.

Molly: thanks guys now let's show this demon the light and that he doesn't need to be evil.

Time skip

We see Mal transform into his human form as he at a rundown building and he was just trying to think how he can cause enough despair and anguish toward to the human race for his master's grand plan.

Mal: ok ok lets see if i can cause enough misery and give all those souls to my master ok ok i got this i got this since the chairman of the ghost world got slayed by Molly according to my master since she did that my master stole his powers and i...

Mal: ok ok lets see if i can cause enough misery and give all those souls to my master ok ok i got this i got this since the chairman of the ghost world got slayed by Molly according to my master since she did that my master stole his powers and it made him stronger than usual.