Eleanor bio

This is for my favorite person that i am glad supports and cares very deeply for me ReyhanYem 

Human form

Demon form

Demon form

Age;16

Backstory: I think she looks cute and great, but she can be mega dangerous. She knows how to use it. She doesn't like to do bad things. She was locked up because her powers are dangerous and many don't like her. Like manulation. Later because Malak has no other choice she is sent to destroy Mal. But she can't. And Mal brought her food. That's why she can't hurt him. She only forgot because of the pain Malak caused her. So she wants to live in Brighton and do good things for the people of Brighton.

Residentially; hell (formerly) Well, until she gets out she's in prison where Malak is holding her. Until he lets her out. Or the guards and Mal find her. And Mal takes her in.

Powers and abilities: her abilities are the reason why she is locked in. She can manipulate everything and everyone, she fulfills every wish but with a price that they die in three days. In exchange, they must fulfill a request from her.

.likes:candy, cakes, and other sweets, Likes to draw, Is fascinating from rain and sun, and hanging out with Mal,Scratch and Molly.
Dislike: Malak and the rest demons, And where she has locked up.

Here is a list of her songs she might sing or have playing in background.

if i touch a burning candle i can feel no pain. From Corpse Bride

A ghost never leaves a haunted house. From ghostbusters afterlife

I'm almost there from the princess and the frog

Sword enemy: Mama Bear.

DJ Sona league of legends song.