🦋13th

He loved to spend time with man's family or his family.

" Of course, I will if I....you know..... Get a break from my schedule. I just wish namjoon that we also could live life like other couples. We also can walk holding hands as others do. "

" But baby at least we can meet even in a month. So many people stay separate for years from their lovers. I feel blessed to have you for at least a month. "

Jungkook started playing with his finger, and at that moment and listening to his words from him he wants to cry but he'll not cause he knows it'll make him sad too. So he cleared his throat and asked him.....

" Namjoon... We will be fine right? I mean... We will be together forever, no matter how much distance between us. There will be no boundaries between us. "

" Jungkook...You're thinking so much. Give your brain rest. Don't overthink baby. "

Namjoon says to make him relax but jungkook only shakes his head and asked again.

" But it's how I think of you namjoon. I think of you 24/7."

" then you should stop thinking about me 24/7 because you're an Idol of the Millions fan, think about them and do your best, my husband."

" I will, I promise. "

" Jungkook?"

" Hmmm?"

" umm, you should sleep now. Right?"

" Namjoon. Please talk to me a little more. Just a few minutes. Please."

" Jungkook? You need...."

" please please please namjoon. "

" Okay fine. So......

Talking on the phone video calls they end up talking for hours. Jungkook saw namjoon smiling at him before he shut his eyes and his vision get blurry. He going to regret it in the morning because he didn't put the phone on charge because he didn't hang up the video call. He falls asleep while talking with him.

Missing each other and doing their professional duty they successfully get time to talk to each other. Just a call was enough for them to know that they are madly in love. They have passed the most terrible time and we're always supportive.

The days passed happily as jungkook was enjoying the tour and was able to be with his fans. There was everything in his life... Only not his Jackson hyung. He looks at the sky to thank his brother.

The crowd cheers for him, yelling his name millions of times, telling him that they love him and jungkook also does the same. Jungkook wants to tell his hidden secret to them and share his feeling with his fans. But then at the same time, he wants to protect his secret and keep it safe. Maybe in the future, he can share his top secret with them and they will love him the same way they love him now, he believes so.

Finally, when the tour ended he came back. At the airport, there were so many people waiting for him, but he misses him. He wishes he was there to pick him but jungkook immediately regrets even wishing it, he must be busy with work. After getting out of the airport he gets in the car waving at the media. Even after closing the door, he was waving his hands and giving hearts to them.