Book 1 --- 4 ---

At high noon one day, Sophie was naked and sitting on an office desk that time, smiling and stroking her feet on the erect penis of a man still wearing his corporate attire while his pants and underwear were down while he was seated on his chair. This man was in his forties and couldn't handle the lust that he just sat back and relax to see the young maiden stroking him and not giving a damn. He was under her control now, and his mind had already melted when she was exposed to him just for her presence.

Sophie spoke while she rubbed her feet on the man's penis, speaking with a neutral emotion on her face as she looked directly at him. "You will be partnering with Miss Penelope Vance. Do a few projects together. Then when it comes that she is honored in the same firm, you will secretly drive off a cliff to kill yourself. Make it final and brief, as I don't expect you come out alive. I showed you intense lust and opened your eyes. Prove to me you can follow my commands, and claim my body here and now." And in her command, he stopped what he was doing, stood up and gently lunged forward to kiss her.

Hours later, they were on the floor, intensely in lust as he was giving thrusts into her while she's on her back. Both were naked as he was pushing his penis in and out of her vulva quickly in the intensity of the moment. At the corner of the office, Penelope sat, naked as well with her discarded clothes just beside the short couch she sat on, at the corner of the room with her legs crossed while she strokes her own penis with a hand having red-polished nails, watching the scene unfold from afar. She quietly releases a small amount of cum to drench her hand, but not stop stroking. Her own penis and the chair she was sat on was already drenched with her semen and a small puddle was made from the bottom of the chair as this was going on.

After some time with the man resting on the floor by himself, Sophie and Penelope briefly touched and kissed each other while they both dressed up back into their corporate attire, the same attire they both used to disguise themselves in order to infiltrate the big boss's office with ease. It was an amazing set of events, when Sophie went in that room first before Penelope did, with the latter closing and locking the door behind her. As soon as the Boss reacted negatively to Sophie's presence, Sophie looked directly at the boss's eyes and the boss's demeanor changed almost instantly, letting the boss relax on the chair while the two women remove their clothing before the events that made the man fall under Sophie completely occurred. It was a breeze from then on, and Sophie's plan to give Penelope more power in the firm had succeeded.

Now she has no one to stop Penelope's rise in power in the firm as a puppet.

No longer separating matters of the work place from Sophie's household, Sophie decides to take in Penelope as one of the members of her own apartment, with Penelope's own apartment acting as a secondary home to all three of them with Ben.

The first time Sophie brought Penelope home with her however was a surprise to Ben. Somehow, Ben smelled the semen and juices on their office attire that afternoon while he was naked and he felt a little aroused. He was in his room that time, and was looking with only his head sticking out so as to not have Sophie be disturbed for a bit.

Sophie and Penelope sat on the couch while Sophie started to gently lift up the skirt Penelope was wearing, which didn't have an underwear under it. Sophie began to rub the folded penis attached to the ass. Smiling a bit, Sophie spoke softly while Penelope moaned, tempted to unfold the now hardening penis that would have to be erect. "Don't you have magic to grow your penis larger like your body does too? I know I'm not the only one with an ability for attraction here."

Penelope moaned while raising her hips a bit, letting her penis tip detach from her asshole, unfolding and letting the penis be erect while her pussy hides behind her ballsack. She speaks while Sophie begins to rub Penelope's pussy while Penelope rubs her own shaft. "I don't prefer to be a Giantess, but I can grow myself, or my cock separately if I have bigger targets. Ahhn..."