Book 1 --- 2 ---

It's been a few weeks and the two of them had always been accustomed to each other's company. As commanded by Sophie, Ben always made sure he stayed fresh and naked for her when she comes home, and always removes her clothing when she feels somewhat tired. She took a job as a tennis coach to encourage her physical activity and to master control over lifestyles other people have. She even gets lucky to seduce most of her clients.

There was one afternoon Sophie already got home, and he finds Ben just wiping his bare penis from his own semen. She smiled at him as she took a seat on the couch to relax, while Ben starts to slowly remove her clothing, starting from her shirt which exposes her bare breasts, and her short pants and panties to make her effectively naked. He removes her shoes and and socks last while he gets on his knees before he starts to see both his Mistress' feet a little sweaty. His penis hardens as he wastes no time beginning to lick the toes of his Mistress.

Sophie looks down on Ben, and gently tilts her head letting her pink-pedicure toes to be licked and sucked by her Pet. And she made sure he stays in lust as he was doing it too, by putting one of her free feet onto his cock and beginning to rub her toes on the cock tip, stimulating him faster. Instead of taking half an hour for him when they started this routine, this time it took only a few minutes for their lust to build. As soon as he was licking her toes and had his penis serviced by her other foot, he instantly starts to spray semen all over her feet and legs in his pleasure. She was quiet as he moaned, looking at his face as he moaned in pleasure while his semen wets the leg pleasuring his penis.

Ben wasted no time by licking not only her toes, but also the leg drenched with his semen to clean it up for her. She looked at her to show her that in her eyes, she would always think of her body as the body of a goddess, which deserves to be cleaned and worship by him. He wasn't a person anymore. He was much worse and lower than what he once was, and didn't care anymore.

Sophie then let a few minutes pass before she spread her legs for Ben to show her wet vulva while lying on the couch. She smiled at Ben, knowing what to do.

And Ben didn't hesitate mounting over Sophie before he pushed his penis to her vulva, then pushed inside to penetrate her, making her moan softly as his entire length was eventually inside her. He thrusts in and out of her as he refuses to let this momentum die down, letting the lust continue for both of them as she moans for him while locking her legs behind his back, refusing to let go until he makes a big release inside of her.

As Sophie was being pummeled from Ben's hip while being penetrated, she moaned and spoke to him. "Yes, more! More!!! I want you to give me constant care and hand me your seed! I'll share this with you and gladly receive your child!!!" And she got faster movements from his hips and louder groaning in response to her demand of him.

Ben was then making his release quicker than before pushed in for a long one before moaning and letting semen out of his urethral opening while bending down and kissing Sophie's cheek. She gave him a kiss in return, letting him return some of those kisses while semen overflows past her sticky vulva still penetrated by his own erect penis. He then continued to move his hips back and forth only slowly, not finished yet.

Sophie then spoke to Ben as they both continued, a little slower since he needed to recover for his Mistress. "Have you been good, my Pet?"

"Always," Ben simply answered and licked her neck as he thrusts into her moderately as her continued to speak. "I was always thinking about you. And when I'm not thinking about you, I would take a bath and begin to feel new things."

"Describe them," Sophie whispered in reply. "I want you to tell me."

Ben then massages her breasts with his hands as he kept moving his hips, feeling his penis grow more erect after his big release before. He then replied while still moving. "I feel as you have plans with me involved. Plus... There's also the opportunity you might give me that makes me get involved with others than you. You're seeing other friends too."