Book 1 --- 3 ---

The next early morning, Sophie was wearing a purple skirt that only covered down to half her thighs while walking in the park dressed in a light brown sweater with light transparent white sleeves on. There weren't any people walking there, and she knew why.

As Sophie walked on the stone path, she was able to see a bench nearby and saw a tanned female with dirty blonde curled hair with length up to the mid-back, sitting with legs crossed in blue jeans and a white shirt with her chest noticeably bulging through it while wearing heel shoes showing her red polished toenails. The woman herself if she stands, has a height of 6 feet 3 inches excluding the heel shoes, and her shoes were three inches high, making others surprised she can handle the shoes at such a height she has.

The tanned woman saw Sophie approach and raised her eyebrow at her. "I've been waiting," the woman appearing in her late 20's said to Sophie in a tough tone before she continued. "Come. The seat is free."

Sophie nodded and sat down next to the older woman, before smirking and putting her hand comfortably on the bench's rest while looking smug. "Boss Penelope."

Penelope rolled her eyes in annoyance and looked away. "Shut up. We're way past that now."

"So rank doesn't matter after all. I see now. Okay then. Why don't I address you another way then?" Sophie giggled after she spoke before she gently put her hand on Penelope's chin, and slowly turned Penelope's head towards where Sophie can get a look at the woman's eyes. As soon as Sophie was able to see Penelope look at her, Sophie spoke. "...futa bitch."

Penelope moaned a little as her crotch starts to show a bulge, feeling attracted to Sophie and aroused with the atmosphere around them. Sophie has a sexual allure Penelope can't escape from, which was why she was caught in the younger woman's snare and lustful advances. However, Penelope still has her attitudes and could still answer conceitedly. "Please," Penelope spoke in a soft tone. "Go fuck yourself. I lost control and fucked my Boss's daughter because of what you made me feel of you."

"And now we're alone in the park because you made your guards block the entrances so it would only be us here." Sophie replied that in response to Penelope's first reply. Sophie then continued while she stook up and sat on Penelope's lap, positioning both her legs to overlap over Penelope's horizontally. "You know what you're here for, futa bitch. Now please... Do me a favor and please kiss me and worship me." Sophie said that while flip flops were removed from her now bare feet. She also started to rub the chest bulge Penelope had, showing Penelope was sporting a large bust under her attire.

Penelope wasted no time and kissed Sophie, while feeling Sophie kiss back immediately. It took a few minutes of their lust to climb when Penelope stopped kissing and put her hand on one of Sophie's feet and began to massage the toes, while she began to lick Sophie's neck. She whispered while doing all this. "I fuck my own mouth addictively because of you. I can't stop, and I feel very embarrassed when I face everyone at work. Of course, I silenced several by making them my cock sleeves to not have them say anything at all, but you started it."

Sophie moaned while her toes were being massaged by Penelope's firm fingers and her neck was being licked and sucked on its skin by Penelope. At the same time, Sophie replied, closing her eyes in her lust. "If your boss is a problem to you, I'll take care of it. Just contact in the same room is enough, and I'll do the rest."

Penelope sniffed and licked harder on Sophie before replying. "Well of course. That's how you got to me... with your mind-breaking magic of some sort. Now I will serve you, just as he should too."

"Good. We're in agreement. Let's hurry this up." Sophie commanded this to Penelope.

And Penelope smirked before she stopped what she's doing and lifted Sophie off her, before putting the young woman to the floor on her back. Looking at Sophie's eyes the entire time, Penelope grabbed Sophie's sweater and pulled it on opposite sides, easily ripping it in half with her strength, exposing Sophie's breasts. She did the same thing to the rest of her mistress's clothes to make Sophie effectively naked, before she started on her jeans and underwear, by lowering it. And immediately upon taking off the underwear, a huge penis, 2 feet in length, unfolded and then stood erect in front of Sophie. Penelope moaned while looking down at Sophie, removing her white shirt exposing her D-sized breasts while also removing the heel shoes. Throwing away the clothes, Penelope stood tall completely bare, appearing with a fantastic physique in front of her mistress as she spoke. "My body likes this, and I will have my satisfaction fulfilled." Sophie nodded at that and Penelope squats down to have her penis tip touch Sophie's mouth, before the younger woman begins to lick and suck that tip.

Sophie looked at Penelope the entire time as she tasted the cock tip and sucked hard while she strokes on Penelope's penis. She does this for several minutes to warm up her only instrument of impregnation, through Penelope. Briefly, she left the tip and spoke to Penelope. "You can't do anything without me. You see? You need me." And she continued to suck the tip.

Penelope softly snorted and moaned. "Maybe. But I'm not foolish. I both love you and hate you, Sophie Jameson. But I must follow what my body says. And it says I should love you, even if my mind says otherwise. Does your half-brother speak the same mind?"

Sophie shook her head while she briefly left the cock tip to speak. "Ben wholeheartedly accepted my advances, Pen. I don't mind it, but it seems his mind melted when I took control of it all. You're just one of the people who are mentally strong. A lot more are weak and too susceptible to becoming loyal to me. This is why I left my former life and it's quite frustrating. I want to be able to control my rise in having others melt their minds over my power." She was speaking as she was stroking Penelope's penis shaft the entire time and then continued to lick it.

Penelope sighs as she gently puts her hand on Sophie's cheek and rubbed it, speaking out to comfort her mistress a little. "It's only of consolation, but I think there's no need for you to worry. I accepted your advances slowly as I knew how to control you for a while. It just depends on the person."

"I guess," Sophie said briefly after halting her cock tip licking. "Let's continue it. I'm ready." And as she sees Penelope nod silently, she also sees Penelope get on her knees in front of her before positioning her penis to touch the lips of her vulva. Sophie moaned as soon as Penelope suddenly pushes in some excitement into her, letting the penis slide in well to take Penelope's length. "Mmmm!!! All of it! In!!" She moaned as she commanded it, and Penelope smirked, pushing further and faster, letting the entire penis length insert only under 10 seconds while Sophie almost screamed as she moaned.

Penelope then feels that her entire penis length is now inside before she begins to pull back a bit and thrust forward, repeating this in cycles just slowly first while seeing Sophie only with legs open and feeling the lust without speaking. Then she lunges her legs forward while still moving her hips to do it faster, moaning with Sophie as she looked at the younger woman's eyes, giving thrusts in the desire to give Sophie her semen, even if it's unlikely that Sophie would get pregnant. Then Penelope moans louder while she gives thrusts to Sophie before easily releasing semen, now flooding and overflowing Sophie's insides, making the stomach slightly expand. Penelope didn't stop however, and kept going, keeping a constant hardness of her own penis as she gives constant thrusts to her mistress.

Sophie and Penelope both felt the wind on their skin as they kept going in moans and mostly in silence in the Public Park. They looked at each other as the warmth of the sun was beginning to have them start sweating a little. They're both comfortable doing this in a public space considering that Penelope had hired guards to secure the entrances and not let others in to see the sexual spectacle happening. Sophie was in lust the entire time she decided to be with Penelope, and Penelope felt the same. And this was done for a few hours before they both decided to continue this escapade somewhere else.

And in no time at all, they were in Penelope's apartment. Sophie had been positioned on the bed of Penelope's bed on her knees and arms while Penelope thrusts from behind on her knees, giving the appearance Sophie was down bad for Penelope's constantly erect penis during intercourse. Penelope then makes a release inside Sophie again, making Sophie's stomach expand further again.

Sophie's eyes rolled up in pleasure, screaming in pleasure. She did this with Penelope for several hours more. She never felt so alive during her moments with Penelope. Traces of both their cum and juices were apparent back at the Public Park which they never cared to clean, and more was around on Penelope's bed and floor...