woohyun smut =)

for @Infinity-kpoplove and @Namlover =) enjoy

You and woohyun was watching titanic. "babe, are you sure you wanna watch this? I mean, I know when you watch sad movies, you cry." woohyun said letting you think again. "ya woohyunah, im okay, I wont cry." you said smiling happily. woohyun put it on the tv and the movie started to watch. 30 minutes later, when the main girl (forgot her name lol.) said 'jack, I want you to draw me like your French girls." when she took her clothes off, you cover woohyun's eyes as he chuckles at you. "ya, boyah?" woohyun said laughing. "I- I don't want you to see it." you said kind of jealousy or angery? " ya I wont choose her, you know i'll choose you over her babe." woohyun said taking your hand and looking in your eyes. you gulp your throat as he was going to do something to you. you thought to yourself. "ah-ahh we should watch the movie." you said getting back to the movie as woohyun just kept staring at you. you felt hot burning in your ears as woohyun touch your butt. "ya." you said softly. "bo? this is what you wanted right?" woohyun said soft in your ears. you couldn't help but to feel a little wet for woohyun "go for it woohyun." you said as he kiss you harder than before. he pin you to the wall as you both moan out of breath. woohyun touch your naked back as he tried to take your shirt off. you took your shirt of as you tightly grip on woohyun shirt and tore it. "ouu my baby is on role today." "kiss me woohyun" you said getting horny for him. woohyun smash his lips on yours as you laid you on the bed and on top of you. "why are you so sexy. why are you making me crazy?" woohyun said looking into your eyes deeply. " why cant I, forget about you all the time? why cant I get over you?" you were just silent when woohyun justs stare at you. "why cant, I stop loving you like this?" he said. kissing you deeply and passionate again. woohyun grab your thigh and squeeze your butt =).

"woohyunah, please. just come inside of me." you said moaning out loud. he took your panties off and your bra leaving you all naked. woohyun took his boxer off and show his member and went inside of you. "ah ah ah" you moan when his member went inside of you. woohyun thrust you harder and even more harder, you can hear skin slapping with each other.

"woohyun ah ah ah ah please aha ah." you moan out his name. "__________ ah, I love you." woohyun said. "oppa I love you too ah ah." you said.

as wohyun was done thrusting you for 1 hour if possible, you enjoyed every thrusting of woohyun and you also cant wait to do this again with him. "woohyun." you called him. "yes.?" he said looking at you. "i would like to do this again with you." you said shyly to him. "oh we can always do it right now and tomorrow." he said smirking at you while he grab the blankets covering you both as he thrust you again under the blanket and hearing you moaning.