sunggyu ft. L friendship is more than love.

Sunggyu pov.

( this is during their childhood time so you guys won't get confused )

I was sitting down at the playground as I saw myungsoo and hye jin play together. They were smiling and running around as I'm just here alone. "Ya, sunggyu. Small eye." There's dong joo here to bully me, again. "Ya small eye, can you see us?" Dont hop and his friends started laughing as I saw myungsoo and hye jin looked at me. Myungsoo walked up to us and stood in front of me. "Ya, leave sunggyu alone." Myungsoo said. " Ya dong joo, how are you going to live if you are going to bull sunggyu and everyone?" Hye jin said as I looked at her. Hye jin looked at me too and smile. She has the most beautiful smile ever. I couldnt resist her smile. "Just go." Myungsoo said as dong joo slowly walking away, "this isn't overt smell eye.." he said as he looked at me scary. "Are you okay?" Hye jin said as she walked towards me and held my hand.  "It's okay, he won't mess with you no more. " myungsoo said smiling at me. "Thankyou myungsoo. Thank you hye jin." I said as I bow for thankyou. "Ya ya ya, let's get ice cream!" Myungsoo said as he and bye jin dragged me along as well.

(High school)
  "Ya sunggyu!" I heard myungsoo called me. "Have you seen hye jin? I've been looking for her but I couldn't find her. " he said. "I dont know I last saw her yesterday night while I was walking her home." I said as myungsoo looked at me. "When area toy going to confessed sunggyu. Toy waited for so long,  its senior year now.  Why dont you ask het to prom?" Myungsoo said  as i looked at him.  "Nonsense, you know what she told me yesterday?" "What?" Myungsoo said. "I wonder if myungsoo will ask me to prom?" I said mocking hye jin what she told me yesterday. Myungsoo just awkwardly stood in from  of me not knowing what to do or say. "Forget it,  I'll look hye jin did myself.." he said walking off.  I started walking as hye hun ran in front of me by surprise, " ya, sunggyu!" Hye jin scream as I jumped. "Oh sorry I scared you sunggyu. Did you see myungsoo today. I been kinda avoiding him because he just makes me so nervous sometime and i dont even know what to say to him. " she said as I pointed behind me. I was heartbroken when all she talk and think about myungsoo.  I'm jealous but if she really likes him that much, i guess I can let her go. I looked away and walked myself back home.

Later after school, myungsoo out his hand over me as we walked home with each other. We were still walking as dong joo and his other friends was in front of us both. "Well well, look who's here the small eye and the big eyes. You two a perfect couple." Dong joo said as he was laugjing. Myungsoo walk up to dong joo, " hey, dont you have any other things you could do instead of bullying and talk shit?" "What?" "You heard me, why don't you do something about your stupid ignorant life." Myungsoo said as dong hop pushed myungsoo as I help myungsoo get up. "Hey, dong hop what you want?" I ask. Dong joo scoff. "I want nothing but to kill you both." Me and myungsoo looked at each other. "And today will be the end of you two." Dong joo said as I stood up in front of dong joo. " oh, you ganna act tough now huh small eye." He said while pushing me backwards. "Huh? Just keep acting tough small eye, it will lead you to your funeral." Dong joo kept saying until I had enough. I cling my fist and ready to knock the crap out of dong joo. "Hey, small eye." Dong joo said as he move his mouth jaw. "Don't you think you went, overbored?" He said as I did not hesitate and punch his cheeks as he slam on the ground groaning in pain. "Hey,  pick on someone your own size. Don't you ever come and mess with us again. I will fight back dong joo, dont test me." I said in fear to him as he got up and ran away from me. I looked back to myungsoo as i help him pick him up. "Hey hey sunggyu you the man. Thanks for standing up for me dude." Myungsoo said as I smile. "Hey dont worry about it. I owe you you and hye hin also stood up for me as well. And I do the same." Myungsoo looked at me. "So how are we going to make bye him notice you?" Myungsoo said as I was suprise. "W-what?" I said. "I said, what are we going to do so hye jin can notice your love for her?" " I dont know man. I do t think the ever notice me." Then we heard a phone ring in myungsoo pocket. Myungsoo took his phone out and saw a text. He read. "Well, hye jin wants me to meet her about 10 min at the school park. " myungsoo said as I looked at him. "Oh " I said. "Don't worry bro I got this." Myungsoo said as we went to see hye jin.