sungyeol. but you did

Goes for @Sabrinaswagg12 enjoy

"The person you have call is unavailable right now, pleas-" You just hang out the phone. You been trying to reach your boyfriend sungyeol but he haven't been answering his phone. "What in the world are you doing Lee sungyeol?" Of course as an idol, they have busy schedule duals and you understand and respect that. But your relationship is more important. Of course it was for you. You didn't know sungyeol mind about your relationship. You were really getting annoyed when you just couldn't wait and look for sungyeol. Getting ready, you grab your coat and keys and started the car as you drove to woolim.

When you got to woolim, you saw the 6 members walking out of the building as you couldn't see sungyeol in sight. "Oh, (y.n)shi. What are you doing here?" Sunggyu ask as you bow and say your greets. "Have you guys seen sungyeol around? I have been calling him but he won't pick up." You said as the members looked at each other. " I don't know. During practice he said he got so.ethi g urgent to go to. So he left first." Woohyun said as you looked down and nodded. "Okay then. Thanks" You said as the say their goodbyes to each other.

Looking around, we're the heck is sungyeol. You try calling him again. Grabing your phone as you dial his number in your phone. The phone began to ring and ring. "The person you have called-" "UGHHHHHHH!" You sigh out louder in your car. "Lee SUNGYEOL WERE THE **** ARE YOU!?!?!?" You yelled as you accidentally hit the honk button as you heard the honk car. You got home and found the door was slightly open. "What the..." You whisper to yourself as you open the door quietly and saw some clothes on the floor. Your face became wrinkle as you looked confused what on earth is going on here. You saw sungyeol pants lying on the floor leedon to a, girl panties? Pink laces. Now you don't wear laces panties. Not those sexy laces. Sungyeol know you don't like wearing those kind of stuff. Now you know what'd going on after you find a pink laces bra, that you also don't wear too. You cross your arm around your chest as you walk to your room where you and sungyeol share. "Uh uh uh. Uh s-sungyeol." You heard a girl moaning his name as you heard sungyeol moaning harder and harder for her. You look into the cracks of the door and saw them two having sex on your bed. You and sungyeol's bed. But now. Your not going to sleep on the bed anytime sooner. You lick your top lips and smack it with your tongue and make a sound as you push the door slowly and stood their. Sungyeol saw the door wasoving as he stop and looked, he saw you. (Y-y.n) ah...." Sungyeol called your name. "So, this is what you called emergency or urgent?" You said asking sungyeol and look at the girl. "Get you 5 second to get the heck out of here. " You said pissed as she quietly slowly grabbing her things and left. All you see is sungyeol complete naked. "Your so disgusting Lee sungyeol." You said looking at him as you rolled your eyes and left the room." (Y.n) ah!" Sungyeol called you but you ignore him. "(Y.n) ah please let me explain. " Sungyeol said as you faced him and smack on his face. "EXPLAIN?!?!?! WHAT DO I NEED YOUR REASON, I ALREADY SAW WHAT YOU DID THEIR SUNGYEOL, I CAN'T JUST GET OVER IT. YOUR MY BOYFRIEND FOR SAKE SUNGYEOL!" You yelled throwing your hands in the air. " I'm sorry." Thats all he can say, is sorry. "Sorry? Sorry?? You know I just won't slide that away right? So how many girls did you had sex with on my bed?" You ask as sungyeol looked down and gulp. "10?" You said as sungyeol gulp again nervously. "20?" You said. "More than 20." He said as you couldn't believe what he just said. "Thats it. That's it Lee sungyeol. Do you really think that I'm really that bored? Sungyeol you can just come and ask me to have sex with you. Easy as possible. But you, wanna have sex with other girls. Go ahead. I guess our relationship is over." You said as you tried to leave but sungyeol hold you tighter like he won't never let you leave him alone. "Please don't leave. I I made a mistake (y.n) please. Stay." He said as you felt hot tears streaming down. "It wasn't a mistake sungyeol. It was a chioce. You choose to do that. Not a mistake. " You said as you can hear sungyeol sniff as he was crying. "I'm sorry (y.n) ah, please I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll do anything for you to stay!" He said being you to stay. Although he cheated on you, sungyeol learned that after making that chioce he did, he felt a pang of regrets in him. He felt if he looses you, the world is empty around him. Although you couldn't get mad at sungyeol long enough, in your heart you knew you still love him. You turn around and faced him. Crying out loud. You hit his bare chest as he was still naked. "YOU BASTARD! YOU JERK $@$&*$&@! $@$!#! $@& BASTARD!" You yelled screaming at him. "Hit me, yell at me. Curse me. I deserve all your it's and yelled baby." Sungyeol said holding tour waist. "Ughhhh Lee sungyeol! You jerk! You BASTARD jerk.! How could you do this to me Lee sungyeol. " still, hitting him as you cried out loud. "I'm sorry I'm sorry." He said sighing and crying. "Don't ever do that to me Lee sungyeol. Or else we will be really over for real!" You said giving him a warning. "I won't baby. I wont." He said wiping your tears. You sniff as he touch your Chen bring your face to his. His lips locked into your lips and your lips became sync as he grab your hips and bring you to the room. Laying on top of you. Moving his hands around your waist and you know *winkwink***