myungsoo

For @NamStarLover

Myungsoo, enjoyaassssssaaaa.

you woke up with this really painful back ach. "ouch" you move your arm around because last night, myungsoo was so hard on you. myungsoo came and look at you. "Are you alright babe?" He ask. "Yeah I'm okay, just sore that's all." you said smiling at him. "I wasn;t hard on you last night right?" he said. "Well dayum myungsoo, you were so fucking hard on me. I told you to go easy on me but you wouldn't listen to me." you said getting up making breakfast. "Oh sorry jagie, but it wasn't my fault that I went hard on you last night." He said as he went to you and back hug you. :Who fault was it then?" you said fierce him. "um, you." He said muttering. "why?" You said making the mad face. "aye it was your fault for being pretty." you were little shy by him calling you pretty. "so," Myungsoo said to your ear making you feel horny again. "you wanna go back in the bed and make love again. I promise I'll go soft on ya." He said whispering in your ear. making you wet. "oh my myungsoo just take me." you said as myungsoo lips press on yours deeply. moaning for air, myungsoo took you to the room and laid you on the bed. Myungsoo on top of you, you were damn ready for sex. 'oh my gosh, im going to see him naked again!' you sqeal inside of your head and fangirling. you took his shirt off and found is damn fine sexy abs. 'omyygoshh!' you said to yourself squealing. "you like what you see?" Myungsoo said smirking at you. you smile at him. "dont worry jagi you will ser what you love the most." He said taking his pants off. " goshh myungsoo you better do softly." You said moaning on to him. Myungsoo grined on you making you feel even more horny ad heck. 'Omo hes cumming in me!' You saif in your mind. As he thrust you soft, myungsoo just want to thrust you even more harder since hes inside of you already. "Ah ah ah ah omg myungsoo im cumming " you moan. " me too bae me too" he moan as well as he thrust you a bit harder. "AH myungsoo! That was hard." He was thrusting you a little to hard as it hurted your cordspot. "Oh sorry i didnt mean to." He said. Myungsoo kiss your lips again and again non stopping his kiss. "How much i wish this last forever." He said being cheesy to you. He grab your hips and began to thrust you sofetly. "Ah ah ah omg myungsoo." You moan as he began to thrust you sofetly slowly by slwoly. He kiss your while thrusting you and massage your breast. Squeeling when he massage your breast, he became even more horny for him. "Gosh myungsoo ah ah" you scream into pain. Myungsoo stop and began to thrust you agian. "I love you!" He said. "I love you too myung." You said moaning his name. He stop and look at you. Gazing at you. "How did you like it?" He said. "Godh myungsoo!" You said as you kiss him and laid him on the bed and you on top of myungsoo. You had games on him and grindding on him. Blankets covering you both as he thrust you under the blankets...

End..