Chapter 1: The Problem:

Spiderman dodged a truck flying his way by webswinging into the air; with his feet eagle out infront of him.

He looked behind him then and called out: "If that's your aiming, I don't know what to call it when your not."

The truck was thrown by a man who had a machine gun like thing in his arms; raiding the city with it.

It was a shrink ray. To have thrown the truck, he would have had to shrink it down to hand size and then throw it at Spiderman when it resized to normal.

At the insult Spiderman threw at him, he looked up at him and growled angrily.

Spiderman then swung on a lamp pole and crouched down on it to look down on the street: "Try better Shrinky."

His teammates down below on the street were closing in on the villian: White Tiger, Nova, Iron Fist and Power Man.

At the insult that was called out by their leader, Nova looked up at Spiderman and scolded him: "Now? You're telling jokes now?"

"When don't I?" Spiderman shrugged.

Nova could tell he was grinning from within his mask, and he sighed: "Oh boy."

White Tiger then scolded both of them: "You two, focus."

And then another sudden vehicle came flying thier way, and all 4 of them leapt away.

Spiderman chuckled: "Who's focusing now?"

"SHUT UP SPIDERMAN!" They all yelled at him.

The villian then pointed his shrink ray at one of them on the ground and was powering it up to hit one of them.

But Spiderman shot webs down at him and into his face: "Not so fast!"

"Agh!" He cried out and lost his aim so didn't shoot.

He tried to get the webs off him, but at the same time, Spiderman had came flying down towards him and his feet landed in his face: "Yagh!"

The villian came crashing down and Spiderman landed on his feet proudly.

His teammates surrounded him.

They all stood looking at their leader.

Spiderman looked at them all too, then pulled a face: "Yeah, 'well done Spidey', or 'Good job leader', you know, any of those would be appreciated."

None of his teammates responded to that.

Cold.

Then-

"Or how about 'HAHAHAHA, even my long dead grandmother could have taken him down'. Now that would be a riot."

"Now that would be too too cold-, wait who said that?" Spiderman was shocked now.

Everybody looked to see Deadpool standing behind them all with his hands on his hips

*Monkey scream*

"Huh?! Deadpool!?" Spiderman's eyes widen.

- Ultimate SpiderMan-

"Deadpool!?" Spiderman squeaked: "W-What are you doing here!?"

"Yeah, you know, taking in the scenes of new york and,- what do you think Im doing here? I was after that guy." Deadpool pointed at the villian on his back on the ground.

"You, after, him?" Spiderman raised an eyebrow as he pointed a thumb behind him: "Why you? Aren't you a villian too? Why would you care?"

"Because he shrunk my thingy!"

"Your thingy-, wait, don't tell me, I don't want to know."

"Luckily, it's back to normal now."

"Stop-"

"Anyway," Deadpool started stepping forward then: "You did the job for me for taking him out. I would have been grateful if I wasn't so PEEVED!"

Spiderman pointed at Deadpool now: "Yeah, and we did a better job then you too. AND we kept him alive. Who knows what you would have done."

"Heehee. What do you think? Duh. Unalived him."

"Unalived?" Power man raised an eyebrow.

"Don't ask." Spiderman shook his head.

"So if you could just step aside-"

"No!" Spiderman said to Deadpool: "As if I'd let you near him to start causing trouble."

At this exact time, the villian woke up, sat up and smirked as he aimed his shrink ray at Spiderman's back.

No one noticed until it was too late. Even for the spider sense.

But luckily, Spiderman had good reflexes and he ducked.

But Deadpool didn't unfortunately, and being right in the line of shot, was zapped by the ray and was dissappointed.

The villian chuckled then and he stood and ran off as two different things were happening now:

1: Police cars had finally arrived.

2: The shield hellcarrier was coming down for landing from up above.

---