Phan: Bus Smut

Dan and Phil got onto the bus and showed their passes casually, never breaking their hands apart. When they got on, Dan began to pull Phil to the very back. "Dan, can't we sit in our normal seat?" Their normal seat was right in the middle on the left side. Dan shook his head and sat down. Phil stared at him stubbornly. "I feel out of place in the back." Dan laughed. "Is my Philly scared of changing seats?" Phil shook his head, still staring down at the seat in disgust. Dan smiled and pulled Phil down onto his lap. "If you don't want to sit on the seat, you can always sit on my lap the whole time." Phil nodded and cuddled his head into Dan's neck. Phil shut his eyes, enjoying being close to Dan when he felt a hand on his thigh. Phil snapped his eyes open and looked down at Dan's hand slowly drawing circles on his thigh and drawing dangerously close to his crotch. "Dan, we are on a bus." Dan looked up at him and smiled a mischevious smile. "So? Barely anyone is on it" as Dan whispered into Phil's ear, his breath sent shivers down Phil's spine. Dan moved his hand slowly until it was drawing circles on Phil's crotch. Phil looked nervously at the other passengers on the bus. Two were listening to music while one was staring blankly ahead. While Phil was distracted, Dan slowly unzipped his skinny jeans and dipped his hand inside Phil's boxers. He began to rub his hand against Phil's half-hard member. Phil let out a breathy moan. As soon as it escaped his lips, he looked at the other passengers to make sure they were still unaware of the situation. Dan smiled as he heard Phil moan. He began to pick up pace, running his hand down his length and pressing against the slit."Holy F-f D-da-an." Phil's shout echoed around the bus. The woman staring blankly ahead looked back at them. Phil had his back to her, blocking out everything. Dan giggled. "Maybe be a bit quieter, Phil." Dan flicked his wrist a bit, considering how tight Phil's skinny jeans were. Phil moaned again, this time a bit louder as he put his forehead against Dan's. "D-dan I-I'm c-cl..." Phil cut himself off with another deep moan. Dan smiled, then put his mouth next to his ear. "Cum for me, Philly." With another flick of the wrist, Phil moaned Dan's name loudly as he climaxed, spreading his seed all over Dan's hand and his boxers. Dan carried on his movement until Phil's orgasm was over. Dan licked his hand, getting the taste of Phil. Phil lent forward and rested his head on Dan's shoulder. "The back of the bus isn't so bad, now is it Philly?" Phil seemed lost for words and just kissed Dan's neck softly. "I love you." Dan smiled at him and kissed him. "I love you too Phil." He zipped Phil's jeans back up and tried to shift him onto the seat. Phil just clung to him. Dan sighed and decided to cuddle him closer. Phil brought his lips to Dan's ear. "There's a video camera above us Dan." "Oh shit"