I'm Gonna Make You Scream

Warnings: a bit of sadness, cuddles, almost sex if you squint at certain places

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phil hungrily eyes his husband across the room. Thinking about them and the other night makes him shift uncomfortably, bulge growing with each passing minute.

Even without a drink or any alcohol in his body, Phil still feels drunk. Hearing the moans and whimpers from the other night and seeing his husband naked, begging for more underneath him in his head makes him even harder.

"Phil, are you alright?" Louise asked, worry etched across her face.

"I'm fine, I...I promise...." He mumbles out, continuing to hungrily stare at the brunette boy. Louise then follows his gaze to Dan, then smirks.

Dan looks over at Louise and notices her mouthing something from across the room. "Take him home." She mouths, motioning to Phil. He looks at Phil, seeing a very lustful and hungry expression in his eyes. Seeing him seductively lick his lips, then bite his bottom lip makes him shiver.

Dan then begins to shift uncomfortably nearly immediately after one look at his husband, nodding at Louise. He strides to him, seeing Louise smirk then wander off.

"Baby, you okay?" He asks, cupping his cheeks, staring into his eyes.

Quickly fluttering his eyes shut, Phil breathes in a deep breath, then looks into his husband's eyes as well.

"N-no...." he whimpers.

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing..."

"What do you want, then?"

"You" Phil immediately responds. Dan looks over his body and notices Phil's eagerness.

"Note to self: make Phil horny and needy when in public" he says, a devilish smirk tugging at his lips.

"Not funny!"

"Alright, let's get you home before you start humping someone." Dan jokes, pulling the older out and away from the building, hearing him grunt under his breath.

~~time skip~~

After finally getting home and successfully attempting to get upstairs in a tangle of lips, tongues and limbs, Dan and Phil make their way to the bedroom.

"Strip for daddy, baby doll." Phil orders the younger while watching his every movement like a hawk, slowly pushing his hand down the front of his bulge in his undone skinny jeans.

He obliges, then proceeds to tease Phil by going slow, smirking as he sees Phil shove a hand down the front of his jeans.

"Little boys don't get anything if they tease their daddies like that." Phil said, voice deep and sexy to Dan. Nodding, Dan quickly strips off the rest of his clothes, then gets on his back on the bed.

"Daddy, tell me what you want. Tell your little boy what you want." Dan teased, pulling the older down by his tie, nibbling on his ear. Smirking, Phil doesn't respond.

Noticing what game his husband's playing, Dan tightens his grip on Phil's black tie, tugging him down further.

"Daddyyy, answer me!" Dan whined, roughly kissing him.