The New Teacher (p2)

After he trailed his index finger down my chest, I instantly became hard again. "P-please....." I begged. "Please what..? I'm not doing anything to you..." He replied innocently. I knew what he was doing. He was playing the innocent card. I see how it is. Well, two can play at this game. "Please don't..... I'm too tired to go again... Don't start again..." I seemingly pleaded. "Mm.... Oh but philly.... I wanna go again...." He just kept playing that card again....and again....and again. "I don't care. You can go fuck yourself. I'm too tired to go a second round." I said, pretending to not give a fuck. "Listen here, baby philly... You'll do what I say. Because you are now my sex toy and I will use you as much as I please. Got it?!" He growled in my ear while he took hold of my poor, teased, neglected cock. I whimpered, nodding slowly. "Answer me!" He forcefully growled more in my ear. "Yes...yes..yes..." "Yes master...." He corrected me. "Yes master..." "What are you?!" "I'm y-your sex t-toy....you'll u-use me as much a-as you please...." I stuttered. "Mm....good toy..." He moaned in my ear. I tried very hard to not thrust up into his hand which was slowly and teasingly stroking me. I bit my lip. Slowly, hoping he wouldn't notice, I thrust up into his hand. Bad mistake. He had noticed because he stopped stroking me. "What are you doing..? Did I ask you to do that?!" He fiercely roared in my ear. "N-no master...." "Then why did you do that? Hmm? I'm waiting..." He let go of my cock. Damn it, Phil. You shouldn't have fucking done that, you fucker. "I c-couldnt help myself....master, please....s-stroke me m-..more...." I begged.
He didn't move. Instead, he pushed me off of him. I stood there, staring at him. He looked angry. I got down on my knees in front of him, in-between his legs. Dan then realized what I was gonna do. He pulled me up, by my hair, into a standing position and looked fiercely and frighteningly into my eyes. I got scared. "M-mast-er...p-plea-" "No. You will not suck me off, you whore." He spat those words at me like I was acid getting ready to burn a hole in the middle of his newly waxed floor. I was frightened. "You will get dressed now. I'll email your parents saying that I will take you home with me to help me with a few things." He stared at me while he said that. I nodded vigorously, starting to put on my school shirt. "Oh, no you don't! All you will need is your boxers. Fuck your other clothes. Don't put them on. Only your boxers." "Yes master..." I obeyed his commands, pulling on my boxers. He began to email my parents. I peered over his shoulder at what was being typed on the computer. It said:

"To: Mr. And Mrs. Lester
From: Mr. Howell
Sub: keeping Phil for the night

Mr. And Mrs. Lester,
I will be taking your son, Phil, home with me to help me with moving some furniture into my house. I have chosen him because he looks strong enough to help me move in a couch or something else. I do apologise if you seem to think that Phil doesn't need to be helping a teacher with moving items into a house and that the teacher can find someone else to help. Phil has recently asked me if he could be of any assistance with me recently moving in. I had gladly accepted his offer.

Sincerely, Mr. Howell."

"Really? Helping you move in furniture?" I chuckled at the email. He looked over his shoulder at me. I gulped. He already hit send on the keyboard, and nearly a few seconds later, the computer dinged at the response. It had read:

"To: Mr. Howell
From: Mr. And Mrs. Lester
Sub: keeping Phil for the night

Dear Mr. Howell,
We are glad to say that you can keep Phil for the weekend. We are going to go on a cruise ship for our 26th anniversary. But before you take him home with you, you'll have to swing by to get some clothes and a few other things. But other than that, you can keep him for the weekend.

Sincerely,
Mr. And Mrs. Lester"

I stared at the screen in shock. I completely forgot about their anniversary. Dan looked at my shocked face. I couldn't believe it. "Well, well, well.....looks like I can keep you for the entire weekend....this'll be fun..." He smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I make a part 3 to this? Just curious...