Chapter 4: Resting in a dandelion field

*adorably copies a oneshot from my Nickloon oneshots and stuff book because I think it's really cool to include* 

Balloon's P.O.V.

It was a few days later. I was just relaxing underneath a tree. The weather was nice and sunny. 

Eventually, I was getting a little bored. I decided to go to my comfort place; a huge dandelion field I once found.

On my way there, I found Nickel. He was bored as well, just wandering around the island.

"Hey Nickel." I said, smiling and blushing a bit.

"Hey Balloon." Nickel replied.

"Wanna go to the dandelion field with me? It's my comfort place and I'd like to go there with you."

Nickel smiled. His cheeks seemed to flush a little. It was cute. I blushed a bit too. 

"Alright." Nickel said with a smile.

We started walking. Nickel started telling a story.

"So he started making some homophobic jokes, and I looked him dead in the eyes and said, "You know I'm gay, right?" The look of terror on his face was priceless!"

I laughed. I remembered that. Nickel and Trophy got into an argument and Trophy started throwing homophobic remarks. Nickel completely destroyed him afterwards. I didn't remember everything, because I was in my room and Trophy and Nickel were in the hallway. These days at the hotel were the good days. Oh, and I'm pretty sure Trophy is gay now as well.

"Haha, god, that was indeed amazing!" I exclaimed. "I legit could hear you guys arguing because I was in my room."

"Oh, really?" Nickel asked.

I nodded.

"I was trying to hold in my laughter, haha!" 

Eventually, we reached the flower field. Nickel started running. I laughed and started chasing him. So he wanted to play tag, huh?

"Hey, get back here!" I called.

"Nope, catch me if you can!" Nickel replied.

Man, this guy makes me feel so amazing, it's incredible! I feel happy like a kid when I'm with him. He's so adorable too. I wish we could snuggle- oh wait, I'm chasing him right now! I need it run faster! He's getting away!

"Hehehe, I'm gonna getcha!" I called as I started running faster.

"Hell no you aren't!" Nickel started running towards a tree.

He climbed up. I didn't bother to chase him, since I knew I'd pop. Ugh, he's too smart sometimes. Now I couldn't get him! 

"That's not fair!" I yelled, frowning.

Nickel snickered.

"Whatcha gonna do about it?" He teased.

I crossed my arms, blushing. Damn this adorable mess. 

"Damn you." I muttered, looking down.

Nickel just looked down at me with a smirk. He then chuckled.

"Fine I'll get down." He said as he climbed down.

He then suddenly jumped and I quickly caught him. His blush seemed to get darker. Hm, maybe I'm imagining it. He'd never like me like that, would he? Nickel got out of my arms.

"Ok, enough gayness. What are we gonna do now?" He asked.

I thought.

"Hm, maybe just sit underneath a tree and just take in the view?" I then suggested.