Chapter 5: Are you sure?

Balloon's P.O.V.

"Are you sure it's nothing?" Nickel asked with a small smirk. "You said something about a dream." 

"Yes I'm sure." I replied, turning even more red. 

Nickel kept smirking.

"Dude, you're blushing." 

Crap!

"I- Uhh- I... Hmm... I can't remember the dream anymore..." I said in a panic.

I then got up and left.

Nickel's P.O.V.

Balloon got up and ran away. I didn't bother to call his name. I did wonder why he just ran away like that. Normally he'd never do that... Huh, I guess it must've been a really embarrassing dream then! 

I decided to get up as well. Maybe I could try to ask what's wrong. I might sound out of character here, but Balloon can talk to me if he wants to, you know. He can tell me anything. 

Ok, almost everything.

But still, since we're friends, I like talking with him now. I just want to be more around him.

Ugh, I'm being obsessed and all lovey-dovey again. I'm just gonna search for him now.

I just continued walking. I couldn't find Balloon anywhere. 

Until I heard humming come from Balloon's cabin. The window was open, so that's why I could hear it. I looked through one of the windows. Balloon was inside, drawing. I decided to knock on the door to ask him what was wrong. 

I knocked on the door. Some stumbling noses were heard inside the cabin before Balloon opened.

"Oh hi Nickel!" Balloon said with a smile, his face slowly getting a blush.

"Hey, I just wanted to ask you what's wrong. You know you can just say things to me now, right? I won't judge anymore." I told Balloon.

"You really wanna know what I dreamed?" Balloon asked, raising a brow. 

"Well, uhm, you seemed to be pretty damn upset when you figured out you just woke up from a dream." I replied, snickering a bit.

Balloon sighed and seemed to think about it.

"Dude, I already said I didn't remember anymore." Balloon said.

"Ugh, can we at least talk? I'm bored." I said.

That "I'm bored" part was a lie. I just wanted to talk to Balloon because I wanted to spend time with him. Hey, I can't help it that his face is just so adorable! Yeah, I'm admitting it! 

"Oh, sure." Balloon replied with a smile. "Come in." 

I followed him into his cabin. In the cabin was a desk with desk chair, a bed and very much art on the wall. A desk light lit the room with a nice, warm light. 

Balloon sat down on his bed. I just took his desk chair and sat down on the chair. We just looked at each other. 

"So what do you want to talk about?" Balloon asked.

I let my eyes go around the room, trying to think of what to talk about. I then saw... a drawing of me and Balloon, holding hands. Or actually him holding my foot, but ok. You gotta do something when you or someone else doesn't have hands. It was above the bed, on the wall. I blushed once I saw the drawing.

"Uhm, Balloon, what's that drawing over there?" I asked.

"Where?" Balloon looked around.

"Next to you. On your left." I said.