Prolouge

"Do everything as I told you Y/N~When you arrive at NRC..Don't speak a word to anybody....! Just keep your head low and do some gossiping to spread rumors...When somebody speaks to you reply but say no more...!" Your mother had said to you.

"Yes Mom...." You had repiled quickly believing her.

You had walked away from your mother as you grabbed your mathematics book from your desk as you'd start doing your studying hours.

(Pretend this is the reader!)

This was your life..You had everything chosen for you by your mother and of course on top of that you were being sent to an all boys school..! What could go wrong...? Right...?

You had looked outside one day of your window as you saw 3 people playing together one you saw had Wine red hair and you had cherry red hair.

"S-She saw us!" Exclaimed the green haired male.

"You try to go talk to her Riddle!" The cat earred person said

He nodded as he went over to where you were sitting on the window as he looked at you.

"Excuse me Miss...?" He'd look towards you.

You looked over at him. "Y-Yes...?"

"Do you wanna play with us...?" He'd smile.

"I can't disobey Mama....I'm sorry..." You'd look away going back into your textbook.

"...Huh..?" He'd look you.

And that was that...You had forgot about that meeting along with Riddle but that wouldn't be the last time you two saw each other...You'd see each other at school everyday...when you both got  into NRC