2 - Chase

You had been running holding your Riddle plushie in your hands as you'd see Riddle chasing after you as you'd duck down as you'd hug your Riddle plushie as you remembered what your mother told you.

"Spread gossip and make everything believeable!

Riddle had saw you as he'd went over to you. "....Y/N...What's wrong...please tell me..."

"....I can't disobey Mama..." You'd mutter out hugging your riddle plushie.

"....Y/N....You had education similar to me didn't you Y/N....Why didn't you tell me..." He'd sigh.

" He'd sigh

"R-Riddle....If i disobey my mother she will scold me..." You clutched the plushie in your hands tightly.

"...Y/N...If you told me sooner I could've helped you..." He'd sigh.

"If mother knew I was breaking what she told me to do...She would lock me in my room..." You muttered out scarred.

"Y/N...Listen to me...!" He'd sigh as he knew how your mother acted since when he was younger him and his own mother went over to your house and he approved of your orderily life-style but he couldn't stand your punishments.

"What is it Riddle...?" You'd look at him.

"Just let me help you ok...? You can tell me your problems personality over Tea with me in Heartslaybul if you want..." He'd smile towards you.

"T-Thank you Riddle...We should return now..." You'd stand up holding your Riddle plushie still.

"I agree Y/N..Let's go...Stay by me Y/N.." He'd lead you back to the mirror chamber.

"Ah I see you found her Mr Rosehearts now we shall send her back to-" He was cut off.

"No...We're not sending her back Headmage...I want her in Heartslaybul with me...She can't go back to where she came from.." He'd say quickly.

"Fine Rosehearts...But shes your responality!" He'd respond quickly.