5 - Rules of Her Rose

After retrieving your plushie from the scary eel both you and Riddle had returned to Heartslaybul as Riddle sighed as he used his magic on the plushie to clean it for you before you start hugging it and loving it after getting it back from that scary eel.

You were now hugging your Riddle plushie happly as you had soon set down the Riddle plushie as you pulled out a book that your mother had given you with all the rules your mother told you to follow as Riddle had looked at the book you were holding.

"Y-Your Mama gave you this many rules to follow?!" He'd shout out in shock as the dorm members had peeked into Riddle's room.

"...Yes she did Riddle...If i broke a single one.." You'd start out.

"And then what...?" Riddle asked slightly wondering

"Mama would beat me up and lock me in my room as punishment..." You'd be crying tears.

"Y-Y/N...Calm down...! I'm here for you...Don't cry..." He'd smile towards you.

"...R-Riddle..." You'd look at him as you fell asleep on his lap sleeping peacefully.

He'd smile towards you as he'd rub your back with his hand as he was blushing madly towards you as he'd sigh wanting to give you a better time in Hearrtslaybul.

He wanted you to be happy while your in Heartslaybul and not unhappy so he won't enforce the rules on you since he knew you in your childhood and wouldn't want to make you cry infront of all the students.

But he wasn't going to have it when students try to mess with you and would right away chop off somebody's head if he sees any student trying to mess with you and even more he would chase Floyd away from you since both of you hated floyd so much.