1 - Entrance Cermoney

You had already blasted your way out of your coffin with a strong fire spell as you stood there remembering what your Mother told you as you hung your head low. 

"Do not speak a word unless your spoken to~"

That was what your mother told you and you obeyed since you had believed her all your life as you stood there as the housewardens entered the mirror chamber as a certain Red-Head stood out to you.

"....T-That girl...Looks familar to me...." The red-head thought to himself.

Crowley had came in as he'd notice the female as he'd cross his arms glaring down at the girl.

"Why is there a female here...? Rosehearts...! Go get some answers...!"  He'd shout towards him.

The male nodded and went over to you as you'd go quiet.

"Answer me now!" He'd demand towards you.

"....M-My Mama sent me here to go to school...." You muttered out.

"......What's your name...?"  He'd look at you.

"Y-Y/N Arisu..." You'd bow to him.

"Headmage...Allow her to attend here! Please...! She can be in Heartslaybul!" He'd look at headmage.

"R-Riddle...?" You'd look at him holding your riddle plushie in your hands.

?" You'd look at him holding your riddle plushie in your hands

"Y-Y/N! Why do you keep that plush of me with you!!" He'd be blushing at you.

"Mama didn't know that Santa got it for me...I need to go...I can't disobey Mama..." You'd turn around and walk away.

"Y-Y/N!!" He'd reach his hand out towards her.