metal music

Before I even enter Eddie's trailer I hear loud metal music from far away. I know immediately that it can only be Eddie. Beside the loud music I can hear loud electric guitar playing. So when I enter the trailer I feel like I'm standing in the middle of a metal concert. I move in the direction of Eddies room. When I open his door he stands with his back to the door in his Hellfire T-shirt. He doesn't even notice that I have entered his room. I stand in the open doorway for a while and watch him play.

His back tenses again and again and he moves skillfully to the music. When he then also starts to shake his head to match the music I am even more taken. His muscular arms move up and down the guitar.

As the song ends I move carefully towards Eddie. The next song starts and Eddie puts his guitar on his bed. But he still keeps his back turned to the door.

When I get to him, I put my arms around him from behind. He immediately turns around and assumes a fighting stance.

,,Hey, stay calm. Or do you want to hit your girlfriend?" ,,Sorry, I thought you were a burglar. Come here and greet me properly first." Immediately I am embraced by his arms and pressed closer to his chest.

I put my arms around his neck and press a kiss on his lips. I want to move my head away from him a bit but Eddie already presses the next kiss on my lips.

,,Where are you going? I need a little more love." In response I give him another kiss on the cheek.

"How long have you been watching me?"
,,For a while," I say, playing with the hairs on the back of his neck.

During the whole conversation, the music continues to play in the background. When Eddie notices that I am looking at his jukebox, he immediately says: ,,We can also turn off the music. I know not everyone likes metal."

At that moment I realize that I've never told Eddie that I really like metal. We have been together for a short time.

,,Actually I love metal music, my love."

When I say this Eddie gets big eyes and looks at me puzzled. I can tell from his face that he's wondering if I'm making fun of him. But when I don't say anything he notices that I seem to be serious.

,,You, Y/N, like to listen to metal and I don't know about it?" ,,I don't know why I never told you before, but I do. I love it!" ,,Do you know what you're doing to me right now? It makes you five times more atractive. If that's even possible."

Thereupon I must only laugh.

,,I know I'm irresistible."

The hearty laughter that fills the room fills my chest with butterflies.
,,You really are. What do you think how I always have to watch out that the other guys at the Hellfire meetings don't make a pass at you." I just shake my head.

Eddie puts his guitar from his bed on the floor and pulls me by my hand onto his lap.
,,But that's the only fact that makes you even more of a dream girl for me." I sit down on his lap so that I can wrap my legs around his hips and put my head on his shoulder.

,,Someday I will marry you and you will never get rid of me. I hope you know that?"

I nod against his shoulder and mumble softly: ,,I don't want that either. I love you."

,,I love you too my darling."

Eddie slowly drops back and gives me several kisses on my shoulder. As he does so, his hands travel up and down my back. I feel his cold rings through my thin tshirt. They immediately give me goosebumps.

,,Forever."

With these two words he starts to kiss me passionately. The rest of the day we spend together in his bed. We cuddle all day and enjoy each other's presence.