Chapter 24: Water 7

(3rd pov)

"How dare you show some skin!" Paulie yelled. (Y/n) rolled her eyes as she took a sip of her booze. "It's hot and I had to in order for me not to die in this heat." (Y/n) said, but she has no problem with the heat. "She's right, Paulie. It's really hot today." Lucci said.

"But she still need to cover up! It's really distracting!" Paulie said. "Okay fine. Might as well strip naked then." (Y/n) said as she stood up from her seat and she slowly started to lift her tank-top up.

Lucci remained stoic as always and Paulie started to blush and his nose started to bleed. "O-Oi! Don't strip here, you shameless woman!" He shouted with a red face as (Y/n) stopped lifting her tank-top right above her stomach.

"Tch." (Y/n) pulled her tank-top down and placed her hands on her hips. "If showing skin is distracting then look away." She said. Paulie, still be blushing, grit his teeth at her. He was about to say something but was interrupted.

"Paulie-san, please stop harassing the customer. You're gonna make her uncomfortable." Everyone turn to see a feminine-looking male who came from the kitchen.

"I know you're on break, but can you at least mind your own business when it comes to women

"I know you're on break, but can you at least mind your own business when it comes to women." He said with a disapproving look. "But, Cith..." Paulie said. "No "buts" Mister." He said pointing at Paulie. Paulie just turned away and grumbled with his arms crossed.

"I apologize that Paulie's been bothering you, my name is Urifina Cithrel." He said, bowing at (Y/n). "(Y/n), and not at all. It ain't my fault that he's never seen a naked woman before." (Y/n) said which made him giggle and Paulie glared at you with a blush.

"Why you-" Paulie was interrupted by the door entrance opening. "Paulie, are you at it again?" Everyone turned to see Kaku. "Oh, hello Kaku-san." Cithrel said. "Hey, Cith. And who might you be?" Kaku asked, looking at (Y/n).

"I'm (Y/n). A Foreign traveler. Nice to meet you." (Y/n) said. "Nice to meet you, too. I'm Kaku. A shipwright." Kaku said with a smile.

After that, everyone in the room started talking with each other. (Y/n) teasing Paulie sometimes, Paulie always in denial, Cithrel giggling, Kaku smiling, and Lucci just taking glances at (Y/n).

"Hey, how about I show you around? I can tell you all about Water 7." Cithrel said. (Y/n) raised a brow at him. "You sure? What about your shift?" She asked him, concerned. "It's okay. I'm off my shift." He said with a smile. (Y/n) nodded. "Okay then. Lead the way." She said with a smile.

He nodded innocently and turned to look at the others. "I'll be off to be a guide for (Y/n)-chan now! See you, everyone!" Cithrel took (Y/n)'s hand and started to drag her out of the bar. As the both of them were about exit out from the bar, Paulie stopped them. "Wait, I'll come, too." He went towards the two of them.

"Why?" Cithrel said as he tilt his head, innocently. "J-Just in case, ya' know, something bad happens." Paulie said while looking sideways and scratching the back of his head.