July 25, 2022

I know I haven't written anything in a long time, what else is there left to say though. You're not coming back and you made it clear you didn't want anything to do with me. I'm continuing on living my life and doing me and what's best for my son and I. At this point, it's clear to me what you had said was a lie. It's clear to me that maybe you were just lonely and I was easy to be able to keep around because if you said the right things I wouldn't go anywhere. At this point many other things have become clear to me. Because despite everything else that had happened I always had faith in you and didn't doubt you when you said you weren't going anywhere this time around. Whether we stay friends or become more. And if you wanted anything to do with me you would've even messaged me happy birthday, like I did for you. If you wanted ANY kind of friendship with me you would've asked me how I am by now, but it's clear you don't want to hear from me. As I've always said though, we both know my line is always open for you to vent, message, whatever. But I'm not doing this go around where you try and get me to fall for you again. I can't go through that heartbreak again.
Love always,
            Jessica