Split In Half chapter 3 "Sex = Take Me Back?"

~Continuation~

         Niall was hovering over me and I didn't know what to do...I could feel his dick hard and long. I could tell this is going to be harsh...Niall suddenly started thrusting in and out of me really fast. "Niall please stop please!!!" I didn't like it I wasn't comfortable...he was getting faster and faster each time I yelled stop. When we were together he wasn't like this..if he was like this when we were together oh god the pleasure... "Come on Ash enjoy it!!" He tried to persuade me. " NOOOOO!" I yelled! While he was still thrusting he started sucking my boobs, actually I kinda like it...OMFG WHAT AM I SAYING!! I thought to myself. I started releasing the pleasure out and Niall could tell I liked it. " can't keep up? Huh?" I started moaning and screaming "NIALL OHHHHHHH! PLEASE! OHHHHHHH GODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed "Whats my name? Huh?" Niall yelled at me. "NIALL! NI-NIALL!!" I screamed back. I could feel I'm almost close to climax, "NIALL IM CLOSE!!" "Babe go!" He said, and yes I did... 

"Niall I don't know why but your sex makes me say this, will you take me back?" "Of course babe but I'm gonna be more aggressive because I'm still mad at you!" "What ever" our conversation ended. He put his clothes back on and he gave me my clothes from home, an left the room, and this time he left the door unlocked. I thought to myself.. Maybe he drugged my dad and me and my sister and packed everything that I had in a large bag took my clothes, well just my clothes, awe how sweet. It weird how he gets all fast and aggressive when he's mad, and his sex is so pleasurable that I can't hold in my anger...I love you Niall. Wait WHAT ABOUT MY DAD AND MY SISTER THEY'LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN! wait maybe he got permission from my dad to take care of me.. Doesn't matter ill forget about that life for now, ill live in Niall's sex world for now. Niall and me are so sexually frustrated.... 

The worst feeling ever, being raped by your ex....split away from my sister and dad....that sad moment... I HATE MYSELF WHY!!! 

I'm just gonna take a nap until the next "weird sex/rape thing comes" ugh...

Sry it was short~ 

I still love you guys thought ❤❤❤