Chapter 7 "I'm Sad"

Hey guys I'm trying to upload more faster...I need inspiration so Niall is standing on front of me.... let's see what I can write.

              I woke up on the floor. Where's my sister? my dad? my family? I went up to go to the bathroom and get dressed and freshed up. After I was done I went to kncok on the door but someone knocked right before I could. I opened the door. "Yes?" I said meanly to the person in front of me. "I'm sorry for just throwing you in your room, and leaving you there." Harry said. "Whatever...."

     ~Moment Of Silence~

           "Harry? Where's my family? my sister, dad? where are they?" I blurted out. "Well......" Harry said slowly. "Well, WHAT!?" I yelled, "well....Niall....killed your dad....." Harry explained. "Why? :'c Harry why? why did he do that?..." I managed to say under my tears. "Well how do you think he was going to take you away?" Harry said, "I DON'T KNOW!!? KNOCK HIM OUT OR SOMETHING!!" I screamed at him. "Where's my sister?" :c "She's in Niall's room, Niall never would let her out. He wanted you to think that she was dead or something like that....." He explained, but couldn't go any further beause someone cut him off. "What the hell are you telling her?" Niall said cutting Harry off, "Something she should have known long ago." Once Harry said that my sister was in Niall's room I quickly pushed Harry and Niall out of my way and opened every door and I opened the last door of the hall and I saw someone I really missed.

-My Sister-

          "Jessica!" I screamed "Ashli!" she screamed! "Are you okay? why couldn't you just sneak out at night or anything!" I explained to her "Because Niall was always watching me....." she said sadly. we ran towards each other and hugged. We were cut off by two people walking through the door way. "Well, Well, Well looks like Ashli found her sister... didn't anyone tell you not to just open a door without knocking? It's called Personal space" Niall smirked. "Well you didn't knock before you entered?!" I said back, "It's my room!" Niall said. "Well......." I said. "Niall go away! I want to talk to my sister alone for a while and Harry will stay her to watch us." Niall left. Harry walked towards us and sat mediumish away from us. "Ashli there's something I need to tell you." She said to me, I turned around and looked at Harry, he just shrugged. "What is it?" I asked nervously... "Well Niall and I have been secretly dating for a while...but he never wants to tell me what happened to our dad..." she told me, "Uhhh, you guys are dating....?" I asked her trying to go off topic, "Yeah.. DON'T BE MAD!" She yelled and laughed. "I'm not mad..." I said trying to convince her. "So he really had feelings for you that time he kissed you? and he was just gonna play it off like it was a joke?..." I asked her. I looked at Harry, he was trying to figure out what was going on. "I guess so" she said.

-Flshaback-

Jessica's POV

         Niall walked in the front door, probably waiting for my sister. I looked at him and gave him a small and a wave. "Ashli should be home soon, you could go wait in her room." Instead of walking to her room, he came walking toward me. I was sitting on the couch and he sat right next to me. "Arn't you going to wait in her room?" "Maybe I can wait here with you." he said winking. "I always liked you <3" He said. I looked down blushing. He pushed me down and started kissing me. Then I heard the door open and there was my sister, Ashli. she looked like she was about to cry.

-End Of flashback-

"That's what heppened..." she said to me, "Oh, okay..." I replied. "Hey Ashli can you tell me what happen to our dad?" What am I supposed to tell her...  I looked at Harry and he lipped out the words "I don't know" Oh jeez I'm sorry Jessica....

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! RATE, COMMENT AND VOTE! BYE CUPCAKES!