Split In Half Chapter 5 "Niall's Secret"

Hey guys hope you like this chapter...it's spring break so I will try to make it up for the months of not writing. Luv ya Cupcakes.

Niall,Louis,Zayn, and Liam, were staring at us...Shocked. "Wha-Wh-What are you guys do-do-doing?" Niall managed to say under his sobs. He sounded like he was gonna cry.. why did I do this...just because Niall did all those things to me, doesn't mean I still don't care about him!... "Look Niall, I'm so sorry...I didn't mean for this to happ-" I was cut off from someone grabbing my next and pinning me to the wall. I yelped, softly. I looked up to see what was holding me and it was...

........Niall.......

I saw his eyes, Blood red. Glaring into my soul, if looks could kill I would be dead. His teeth had sharp fangs that looked like it could cut into anything..."NIALL PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed! I was terrified.... "NIALL DON'T DO IT!" I heard Liam yell. Wait don't tell me Niall's a vampire...."NIALL I KNOW IM STUPID AND STUFF BUT PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!" I SCREAMED. "Who said I was gonna hurt you?" He was smirking. "NIALL!"... "Niall don't do this I know you're gonna regret it! She still loves you!" Liam said softly to calm him down. I looked around to see that Louis and Zayn were in a corner just staring, Harry stood there glaring at Niall, and Liam, well trying to persuade Niall not to do whatever the fuck he is gonna do. Niall tilted my head so he could feel my neck. He was either gonna kill me or, make me into a vampire...I don't want any of that.. He started to lick my neck. I true to get out of his grip but he just held me tighter. I felt his fangs lightly touching my neck....then suddenly I fell to the floor...

I sat up so my back was on the wall. "DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN!" I heard Harry yell at Niall. "WHY! WHAT YOU GONNA DO PRETTY BOY?!?!" Niall yelled back. "Please stop.." I started to cry. Liam came to comfort me, he held me, in his arms. "This!" And Harry punched Niall right in his stomach. Liam was still hugging and holding me. I saw Harry glaring at Liam and he had jealousy in his eyes. "NIALL! HARRY STOP!" I screamed. "You bitch!" I heard Niall say under breaths, he punched Harry right in his jaw. "HARRY!" I started to cry after I yelled that. "It's okay, here wait here." Liam said. Liam sorted them out and I fell asleep on the ground. I don't know where Liam went and Zayn Louis or Niall...not even Harry... All I know is that Niall's a vampire. What about he rest

Liked it? Please vote comment and like! Luv ya cupcakes!