Chapter 6 "What a Day"

Hey guys I finally can upload again! I want to shout out to 1D_Writers!

      I woke up in my bed, I wonder what happen last night... all I can rememebr is that I fell asleep on the ground, and Liam took Harry and Niall away. Mhhh I wonder where are those boys, I thought to myself. I was just about to go to the bathroom when someone knocked on my door. i walked to the door and opened it. It's Harry. "Hey Harry." I said softly "What? not happy to see me? Hahaha just kidding, so are you okay?" he replied. "Yeah I'm okay...' I mumbled.

~Moment of silence~

I was caught in his beautiful green eyes. I tried to look away but he gently moved my head to face him. "Harry, can I ask you something?", "Yeah anytime babe.". .........."Do you like me?.." I nervously asked. Then suddenly I felt a pair of hands pin me up to the wall behind me. Harry was staring at me, his beautiful green orbs looking right at me. He slowly leaned into me, his lips milimeters away from mine. God you know how much I want that right now? he got even closer and when we were right about to kiss, I heard the door open. Harry and I froze. not again ._. . "So it's pretty boy stealing my beautiful Ashli? Again? I thought I told you to stay away from her Harry, didn't I?" Niall said. Harry got up and faced Niall, leaving me on the standing by the wall. "I'm not afraid of you Niall!" Harry said. "Haha, you know what the punishment if you ever touched her right? You can't do anything because of your 'Secret'' Stupid boy." Niall said smirking. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF SHE SEE'S ME!" Harry yelled at Niall. What? Harry's hiding something from me?.... Niall started to slowly walk towards me, I started to pushing myself into the wall hoping I could just dissapear. "Niall please get away from me!" I yelled. "Haha not until I give you Harry's punishment." he smirked. "What is it?....." I was about to burst into tears. A tear fell down my cheeks. "Aww babe, i'm gonna kill you." he casually said .__. "How?....." "By sucking your beautiful sweet blood ;)" I looked into his eyes, they were blood red and his teeth with sharp fangs. "Niall please! he started licking my neck, i felt his fangs lightly pressing on my skin. I panicked trying to look for Harry. Where's Harry????! "HARRY!?" I screamed "Babe he's gone, he couldn't see you die and he couldn't help you, you sad?" I started crying. "N- N- Niall why are you a- a- acting like a b- b- bitch? he started undressing me. "Niall what are you doing?!" 

~Silence~

          " I want to have fun with you before you die babe!" Niall said staring at me. I was only in my underwear and bra. I heard someone just barge in the room "GET OFF OF HER!" it was Harry. "HARRY!" I screamed. his eyes were blood red and fangs out.....he's a vampire too. The rest of them came in. Zayn and Liam were holding Niall down while Harry was punching him and hitting him. Louis was right next to me holding me. "You look pretty sexy ;)" Louis whispered in my ear. His words sent shivers down my spine. Louis took me to his room and locked his door. "Louis what are you doing?" I said worried. He pushed me onto his bed and jumped on me. he took of my bra and underwear. I was naked.... he started to lick my neck and rub my breasts. "Louis~" "You like that don't you?" He smirked. "Mhhhhhhhhhhh~ Louis are you a vampire too?" I asked "Yeah babe :)" Louis undressed himself and he was naked too. I touched his abs and pumped his -Yeah you know-. Louis layed me doen so I was on my back. He slowly entered me and started going faster. "Louis~ Ohhhh Please fuck!"  "What's my name?" Louis demanded a answer. I didn't reply. He started to go faster. "WHAT'S MY FUCKING NAME!" "Louis...." "WHATS MY NAME!!!" "LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIS~!!!!" I yelled. I was filled with Louis. We started to make out. Then the door was busted open while using Harry's strength. "LOUIS I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Harry yelled , we stopped and froze. Louis was using his vampire speed to change his clothes quickly. and when he was dressed he stood there in front of Harry. Just staring at him. "Ashli, HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU HAVE FUCKING SEX WITH SO MANY GUYS!!!!!" Harry yelled. "I don't mean to, you bring me in. Louis pushed me. and Niall raped me!" I burst into tears running towards the door. but I was stopped by two arms wrapping them around me."LET GO OF ME!" I screamed.

                     Harry threw me into my room and slammed the door while leaving. I was in my room all alone. I love Harry? Niall? Liam? Louis?.......what about Zayn? he's so quiet. I fell alseep on the ground from all the stress. I woke up five minutes later. WHERES MY FAMILY! JESSICA! DAD? OH GOD! then I really fell asleep.

HEY thanks for reading. I know it's long but enjoy it! VOTE COMMENT AND RATE! Please share this story with mature friends okay? thnx~