Split In Half chapter 4 "Didn't expect that"

Hey sorry I never got to upload in a long time but I finally did!! Hope you love chapter 4!

             ~Early In The Morning~

        I woke up really early, I could tell it was eary because it was kinda dark outside. I was pretty sure everyone was sleeping, and I was the only person awake. I remembered from yesterday we made up just because he had "Fun" with me... I just hope he won't do that again, like jeez calm down.... I thought to myself. Eventhough I liked it doesn't mean you can do it again. i said to myself. I looked around the room for something to do, or somewhere to escape. the room was a medium sized and there was a clothes drawer, a little bathroom, a small little bed and a window. WAIT! A WINDOW?!?! I could try to escape!! I closely examined the window. DAMN IT! theres bars that cover the other side! aww Pooo. I was hoping I could escape. I got up to see if my clothes were in the drawer, and they were. all of my clothes to be exact, Aww how sweet he brought my clothes. I went into the bathroom and got refreshed.

          After I was done it was about 8:30. I saw the digital clock there that I didn't notice earlier. I was all clean and refreshed and ready for whatever was gonna come my way! I wonder if the boys are up yet,,,I wanna talk to Harry. I decided to knock on the door to let them know that I was awake and needed attention.  after about 30 seconds of knocking I heard footsetps coming tword my door, so i stopped. The door opened and there was Harry, Woah just the person I wanted to see. "Good Morning Love, what do you need?" he asked. Awww he sounds so sweet, and not mean c: "Uhhh I wanted to know if it's alright if you can give me a tour of the house and promise I won't try to run!" I begged. "Sure let me go get properly dressed" Harry replied.

~15 minutes later~

       -knock knock- 

       "Harry!" I yelled. "Okay you ready?" he replied to my scream. "I'm always ready!". So Harry showed me around, and he told me the boys went out somewhere this morning so it was only me and Harry. The house was pretty huge and had a lot of rooms, and purddy gardens, kitchens, bathrooms, rooms and blah blah. after we were all done we went to the living room and just hanged around. For some reason just being with Harry made me so happy. WAIT WHAT?!? AM I SAYING THAT I LIKE HARRY?!?! I LOVE NIALL....I think... I thought to myself. Harry kept on staring at me when we were sitting on the couch in the living room. "What? is there somwthing on my face?" I questioned. "Just your beautiful sparkling blue eyes <3" he said so smoothly. "Aww Harry you're so sweet, and beautiful too!", "Not as beautiful as you!". I was blushing, and looking away from him avoiding eye contact. then I felt a hand touch my cheek, Aww I knew it was Harry <3. we had complete eye contact. We were just staring in each others eyes and he was slowly leaning into me, our lips inches apart. He kissed me, our tongues moving together. He slowly laid me down on the couch, also making sure we were still kissing. I slipped my hand up his shirt and felt his nice abs. He managed to get my shirt off and that's when things start to heat up.

          Harry started kissing my stomach and my neck, causing me to moan in sweet pleasure. and at that exact moment, walking through the door was Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn. We stopped and froze staring at each one of them. They stared back at us too. surprised. 

~To be continued~