Prologue - Introduction

Lincoln Loud, Quiet Kid - Introduction

AN: This one is an AU where Lincoln Loud is labeled as the certain cliche/trope called "The Quiet Kid". This may contain dark, comedic or mature themes not suitable for kids. Discretion and/or Parental Involvement/Adult Supervision might be advised. As per rule of AU/FanFics, there will be some, if not little to no similarities to the canon continuity. So for those who are weary of bad episodes like NSL, things will be different... I can assure you. It may or may not happen, same with the "Movie", or the Newer Seasons of TLH/TC. TLH/TC belongs to Nickelodeon/Viacom.

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and stay safe. Shalom Aleichem/Peace be with You!! To God be all the Glory! And PLEASE READ AN BELOW TOO!

Welcome to Royal Woods... it's a semi-rural suburban area in the state of Michigan, USA. It's quite peaceful and tranquil in the area. Near it is Hazeltucky and Great Lakes City and the renowned Lake Michigan. Royal Woods is quite the opposite of its more relevant Urban counterpart, Detroit. But what really is making such a place important that this story is focused on such town... well, we will focus on a certain family that lived in that town.

Somewhere in Franklin Avenue, is a house unlike the other residential areas. Somewhat chaotic and in the brink of collapse, yet steadily holding on... firm and standing. Planted at residence number 1216, live a certain family that lived up to their name. They disorderly and turbulent... within the premises, they crash through the crowded halls... dodge the cramped corridors like ping-pong balls just to race the comfort room on time. At the basement, they leap over the hills of unwashed clothing and avoid being the one to throw out the defecated diaper of their youngest. A place where you cannot contemplate and have serenity along as anything you do will be heard by the rest. Yet, their love rings the strongest. They so love each other, they never trade it for the world... or at least that's how you'll see it. The family comprised of a mother hen, father dearest, and 11 "mirthful" children... almost mirthful.

They are the Loud Family. And welcome to the Loud House.

The patriarch of the family, Lynn Loud Sr, is an office worker with a passion for culinary [Not yet obtained the family diner... but it might be different]. He is quite the goofball but a dedicated father nonetheless. Uses cowbell for music, likes jokes, tie collecting and some. Moving to the matriarch is Rita Willard-Loud, works as a dentist assistant and part-time on book publishing, as she aspires to write a novel that may hit the masses for its wonderful story. She took inspiration from the everlasting and grand family she had. While I did mention there are 11 children... this is where things gets more wilder. For you see, their offspring are comprised of 10 female members with only 1 son being the middle child and center of the story. 5 elder daughters and 5 younger daughters, divided by a single white-haired son of the Loud parents.

[Note: Since this is gonna be a different AU, we're gonna start the story from where the season 1 of the canon took off, with various changes from what the Canon-Verse timeline. Hope that clears the confusion on why Lynn Sr is still an office salaryman rather than a chef from season 3 and onwards. Lynn Sr's restaurant may also be different too.]

We'll start off with the eldest daughter, Lori (17). She tends to be the leader of the siblings but as eldest... she had this superiority complex of being "born first" and thus have a control-freak tendency over the younger ones. She habitually spends her time on the phone for latest gossips, trends, updates and to chat with her dear Boo-Boo-Bear... I meant boyfriend, Roberto "Bobby" Alejandro Martinez-Milan Luis Santiago Jr. You'll know her by her signature Sky-Blue tank-top [From her mother's girdle], khaki shorts, short blonde hair, pearly earrings, fair complexion and the verbal tic... Literally. See what I did there?