Chapter 4 (Lori & Leni: Glory & Hazy)

Lincoln Loud, Quiet Kid - Chapter 4 (Lori & Leni: Glory & Hazy)

AN: This one is an AU where Lincoln Loud is labeled as the certain cliche/trope called "The Quiet Kid". This may contain dark, comedic or mature themes not suitable for kids. Discretion and/or Parental Involvement/Adult Supervision might be advised. As per rule of AU/FanFics, there will be some, if not little to no similarities to the canon continuity. So, for those who are weary of bad episodes like NSL, things will be different... I can assure you. It may or may not happen, same with the "Movie", or the Newer Seasons of TLH/TC. And I don't plan on rehashing what is written in Canon... rather, there will be certain chapters that don't follow the canon seasons from beginning to the recent. This may appear as a rehash of what the Canon is but with Lincoln having the personality trait of the "Quiet One" (Just search of Kiyotaka Ayanokoji in Google).

TLH/TC belongs to Nickelodeon/Viacom.

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and stay safe. Shalom Aleichem/Peace be with You!! To God be all the Glory! And PLEASE READ A.N. BELOW TOO!

[Opening Theme: Dance in the Game by ZAQ]

Hizunda Urei ga Tobikau Nake de (In the flurry of this ill-shapen unhappiness)

Ushinai Ushinai Hiza o Tsuku Douke (Loss after loss, the fools fall on genuflection)

Ano Chou wa Jiyuu ni Nareta Kana (Wondering if the butterfly's wing will grant exemption)

Jounetsu wa Kodoku to Moeru (Let the passion and loneliness burn ablaze)

Kinou no Jibun ni Kyoumi Nankanai (I'm indifferent in who I am before)

Shirokuro Kaesu Kotoba Uraomote (White or Black, words of revenge are just faces of the same coin)

Joushiki Toka iu Henken o Amikomi (Weaving in the prejudice we all know as common sense)

Meian o Wakatsu Majority (Light or Darkness split by majority)

Tensai o Enjiteru Baka Wa Omae ka? (Are you just a fool playing pretend as prodigy?)

Naishi Baka o Yaritsuzuketeiru Tensai Kai? (Or a prodigy who just kept playing as one of the clowns?)

Saigo ni Warau no wa (The last laugh of all)

Dochira no Megami Darou (I wonder which goddess receives it)

Aimai na Kyouki ga (Whimsical Madness filled)

Boku no Nodo o Kawakasu (It just scorched my throat)

Rinkaku ga Teigi Sareru Mae ni (Before the outline limits are degraded)

Logic o Kutsugaese! Aa (Let logic be Overturned! AH!)

Kijou no Kuuron o Yume to Yobu (Armchair theories we all call daydreams)

Mubou no Naka ni Hikari wa Yadotta (But in recklessness the spark of light dwells)

Uttoushii Kaze Furiharatte (This oppressive gale must be shaken out)

Chikara o Ima Shimesou (And our power be shown straightaway)

Uso mo Shinjitsu mo Akase (Lies and truths will be revealed away!)

[Closing/Opening Instrumental until End]

I'm so sorry Lincoln... I'm going to skip a lot of details because I needed to omit some unneeded parts. Don't call me lazy.

"I won't," the white-haired boy replied.

Good, at least we can skip some parts. I just want this to be over with since I have therapy sessions to attend to. So, to keep the introductions brief... Here's what happened in the contest. The story will focus in a few weeks later so, the details on Lincoln's contest will be shortened.

Lincoln entered a multi-trivia quiz bee and was able to wipe the floor of most contestants. However, when the finals came and the question became the most difficult, Lincoln intentionally erred to give the other contestant the win. Lincoln took second place and was given the prize money. When the other student confronted him privately, Lincoln simply said that winning the contest is a huge thorn on his back... and in truth, he just wanted everyone off his case. He also added that winning is sometimes a weakness as they will see your strength as an asset to be used.

The fruit that ripens too quickly is the most picked... and the easiest to rot.