QnA (Quiet and Answers 2)

Lincoln Loud, Quiet Kid: QnA (Quiet and Answers 2)

AN: This one is an AU where Lincoln Loud is labeled as the certain cliche/trope called "The Quiet Kid". This may contain dark, comedic or mature themes not suitable for kids. Discretion and/or Parental Involvement/Adult Supervision might be advised. This is a QnA portion which isn't part of the AU timeline. As much as possible, I'd like to avoid spoilers for the future chapters. That said, certain questions will be answered in hopes to clarify the readers of their concerns.

TLH/TC belongs to Nickelodeon/Viacom.

That said, please enjoy. Leave a like, follow, review and stay safe. Shalom Aleichem/Peace be with You!! To God be all the Glory! And PLEASE READ AN BELOW TOO!

-Welcome to the "Quiet" Question and Answers portion of the Loud House AU, "Lincoln Loud, Quiet Kid" where certain questions will be entertained for the sake of those who are reading this story! I'm your host, Pirohiko-Baltazar (or Healer-Raphael) but just call me PiroBal and I'm with the resident "Quiet Kid" of the Loud Family, Lincoln Albert Loud! [Round of Applause and Family Feud theme]-

Well then, just to clarify some things. Questions will be italicized while answers will be given by our guest of honor in form of "quoted" text since... well, he'd rather not talk. My quotes/speeches (narrator: PiroBal) will be in underlines.

Lincoln nods as he waves at the cheering crowd.

I can't believe we're doing another round of these questions. I'm one to say the info but I don't like the idea of spoonfeeding them with potential spoilers. Still, please stay tuned because I might show a potential fanfic trailer (might be Crossover Story) that I might write. With that said, time for the questions.

What will happen to your other stories?

This question is more directed to me than to Lincoln, so I'll answer with detailed. It's in indefinite hiatus, but may be canceled if things won't improve.

Loud-Casa Group Chat is slow in update since I haven't had any idea for a meme, lyric prank or skits to do on that story. Most of it are just one-shot ideas.

Helluva-Hazbin May Cry: Vergil's Ascension will be updated soon but expect it to be slow since the Vivzie-Verse finally decided to expand after such a long time. But the new version of the Vivzie-Canon of Hazbin Hotel may differ from what was established in the Pilot episode so I might need to adapt to mix the current version with the previous version.

Lincoln Loud & The 7 Witches: The Witch Hunt Logbook is definitely paused since I haven't had a clear goal or idea on how to advance the story. I'm not really that good on the romance despite having Harem elements on that story. Plus combining elements of "slice-of-life" (drama/comedy) with fantasy (magic) is also a bit hard since I need to ensure that the established power system remain consistent. Lastly is that JORDANCOLN stories aren't much of my forte. STELLACOLN OR RONNIECOLN/SIDCOLN/SIDNIECOLN are much easier for me... I just don't see the dynamics between Jordan and Lincoln since they are more rivals than friends/lovers. Stella on the other hand is easier since she remained as one of Lincoln's best friends... as for Ronnie, despite their Long-Distance, they were the foundation that started it all before the new girls came to play so there. But I did promise that this story will have multiple endings to0 cater which endgame and epilogue is preferable to the readers. I will not break that promise, I'll try to make multiple endings like that certain anime/manga (We Can't Study).

Eminence of KAGE is... well, I might rewrite but the story is meant to be a X-over of various anime into RWBY... it may be cringe, slapstick, action, drama, etc. All flavors and genre in one so if there are elements that readers don't like... suck it up. As for rewriting, it's still undecided since I might have overhyped the protagonists and might devalue the importance of Team RWBY & JNPR. So, I'm trying to brainstorm a way to avoid this. Please bear patience.