Chapter 7

"Areum ah!!! Seungmin is here!!" Her mom yelled. Seungmin?? Daeun thought. Usually it was Jeongin who came to her house.

"Oh. Coming!!" She yelled and grabbed her bag before running down the stairs. Seungmin was sitting on the sofa.

"Why are you here??" She asked. "Jeongin left school early so I figured I would go with you instead." He said sheepishly.

In the car both of them kept quiet as the driver drove to school.

"You really scared me when you showed up." Daeun said breaking the silence.

"Why?? were you wishing it was Jeongin instead??" He said, the tone of his voice changing a little.

"No you dummy, I thought the story changed." Daeun whispered, but seungmin just kept quiet.

When they reached school, Seungmin went out of the car first and walked to Daeun's side of the door and opened it.

"Why are you so nice today??" Daeun asked suspiciously. Seungmin looked offended. "I am always nice what do you mean??"

They laughed and walked into campus grounds together. When they stepped into the hallways, Jeongin was at Daeun's locker.

"What is he doing??" Daeun asked. Seungmin shrugged and Daeun walked up to him.

"What are you doing here??" She asked spinning the combination of her locker.

"Oh uhm, just..." He looked at seungmin behind her, carrying her bag.

"What is going on between you guys??" He asked suddenly.

"Oh. You went to school to early, so Seungmin came instead and we went school together." She said.

Jeongin surveyed the two of them. Daeun was handing Seungmin her textbooks.

"Carry it yourself will you." Seungmin complained. Daeun glared at him. "Stay still will you."

"I see." He said angrily and slammed Daeun's locker shut before stomping off the hallway.

Daeun jumped and looked at him. "What is his problem, that jerk." she said.

"Why do you even bother studying when the author  is going to give you As anyways." Seungmin said adjusting the pile of textbooks in his hand.

"I want to try and the reader's opinion on me, starting with actually studying, my grades are horrible in the other world." Daeun said as they walked to class together.

Daeun sat at her seat and shoved her bag under her desk but it seems like there was something there. She bend down to take a look but she saw the comic book there.

She gasped and grabbed it. When did it come back?? She thought and flipped through the book to the next few scenes.

She was right about Mrs Yang announcing their engagement, Jeongin rejecting it and announcing him and Jieun were officially dating....

"I am already the enemy of the school from that stupid kiss, now this??" She groaned. She shoved the book into her bag and started highlighting her textbook.

Suddenly a boy ran into class and yelled. "Oh my god everyone!! Mrs Yang is here!!" The clas erupted into squeals and one by one everyone ran out of there.

It was just left Seungmin and Daeun in class. "Hey, your future mother in law is here." He nudged her teasingly. She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right, let's go check it out!!" She pulled him and they quickly ran to the front gate. Outside there was the sleek black car that glistened under the sunlight as the chauffeur opened the door for Mrs Yang.