One:

AN this is gonna be a weird one but it starts off after he's already been kidnapped and then goes back into before sooo enjoy this chaos!

***a few months into the kidnapping***

Logan panicked as he ran away into the cold he felt his feet going numb but he continued to run. He had no clue where they were but they were in some woods. Logan frantically looked at the sky and then around at the trees. He was around a trail somewhere! He booked it the way he hoped would lead him to the walking trails. He screamed as someone grabbed him from behind holding him tightly.

"Did you really think you could get away from me!?" He tried to scream again but his kidnapper shoved something into his mouth. Tears flowed down his face as he was held closer to his kidnappers chest. "You just fucked over your friend Roman, he's going to be with me a lot longer now. You know he's actually quite fun." Logan started crying as he was dragged backwards towards a car he didn't even notice was parked there. WAIT HE WAS ON A TRAIL! Logan struggled against his kidnapper and when he finally got away he pulled out the gag and continued running as fast as he could. Knowing his kidnapper had a car made it harder to run as fast as he could.

"SOMEONE HELP!" Logan ran through more trees finally making it to a park with a huge parking lot. Only one car sat in the dark parking lot and he lost hope. "HELP ME!" Logan was out of breathe as he fell to his knees. Tears filled his eyes when he heard the car slow to a stop out of view of the other cars. He was so fucked.

"Hey, are you alright?" Logan looked up and saw someone walked towards him.

"Please..." tears filled his eyes as he shakily stood up looking behind him towards the car that was parked. He ran over dragging the person towards his car. "You can't...please I need help but I need you to run for me, I don't want him taking you too..." the kid looked at him in shock.

"Wait I've seen you before.." he helped Logan sit down and looked around the empty park. "Weren't you kidnapped?"

"Yes! But I need you to get into that car and leave! Please my kidnapper is right over there..." Logan gestured with his head over to the car hidden in the trees. "I don't want him taking you it would be all my fault..."

"okay this is stupid." The kid pulled out his phone. "I should have just called 911 as soon as I saw you." He started walking away but he screamed and Logan stood to find his kidnapper chucking the kids phone away from him.

"No! Leave him!" Tears filled Logan's eyes. "Please don't take another person because of me..."

"You need to stop escaping! You need to learn your god damn lesson!" He started dragging the kid behind him and Logan immediately ran pulling them apart.

"Go!" The kid was suddenly pulled back and his kidnapper glared at Logan kicking him, knocking him down to the ground.

"Virgil Black?" His kidnapper laughed. "Oh this is great! You will definitely help me." He harshly picked Logan off the ground by his hair and dragged him towards the car. He let go of Virgil who immediately pulled Logan away from his kidnapper.

"You really think I'll run when you already hurt the kid enough? Jesus..." he helped Logan into the car and held him close. "It'll be okay, they'll find us." Logan started crying his eyes out. He just got another person kidnapped! How stupid can he possibly fucking be.