~Chapter 1

Hawks POV

I allowed him to push me back against my mattress as he took in my lips. Hungrily devouring my tongue almost distracting me from the hand sliding towards my belt. Dabi fiddled with my belt before pulling it off and yeeting it across the entire room. I huffed in laughter as I stared longingly into his eyes. We were topless, the only amount of clothes that stopped us from getting closer. Dabi definitely made sure he could get the perfect view as he stripped me completely of all my clothes.

I watched with half-lidded eyes as Dabi's eyes danced all over my naked body. Once Dabi pulled down his pants along with his boxers, exposing his lower region. I made a nervous chuckle as a blush rose up to my cheeks. "You know, I don't think this is what Shigaraki meant when he said we should go and train together" I joked as I raise an eyebrow at him. Dabi rolled his eyes, "fuck what Shigaraki said, he isn't the boss of me...God..just the thought of his crusty face is a total turn off" Dabi groaned as he leaned down, getting closer to me. He leaned towards my ear, "plus, you can just think of this as a nice exercise" Dabi suggested.

This put a shiver down my spine as I felt his breath, ghost over my neck. "Yeaaah, a nice innocent exercise between friends~" I said, playfully smirking. Dabi chuckled, soon enough getting himself in a better position between my legs. "You ready" he asked which sorta made me smile for a second. "Aww, how nice of you to ask for my consent" I cooed into his ear. Dabi pulled away, one of his eyes twitching slightly.

You should've seen his face, "is that a yes or no, bird boy" Dabi grumbled impatiently. I giggled, knowing very well that I was getting on his nerves. "Slow down there cowboy, do you have a condom on you" I asked, squirming slightly under him. "Ugh, come on Hawks, don't tease me like that" Dabi growled, visible irritation on his face and his lower region. "We're both males anyways so it doesn't even matter, so just relax your bird puss" Dabi protested, nibbling at my neck. I rolled my eyes, "yeah yeah, just hurry up and fuck me already" I replied as I smirked at him.

Giving him a lustful stare as I was soon fucked into oblivion. Dabi fucked me nice and raw, fucking me mercilessly before finally. We had our great release, it was just so exhilarating. The whole thing, the way Dabi twitched inside me. Still leaking into me, filling me up with his hot seed, I mentally laughed. Just like his quirk, it was really nice, nicer than I liked to admit.

Never thought I'd enjoy someone cumming into me, it's always just seemed so nasty to me. But you know what they say, don't knock it until you try it. Afterall, I did just sleep with a villain, I sighed. I'll just deal with that later, for now Hawks, just enjoy the moment while it lasts. I gasped as I felt Dabi thrusts into me again, my eyes widened as I looked at him. Is he really about to start up another round already.

Sweat began to drip down my forehead as I let out a heavy breath. I guess I should've known that Dabi would be this rough in bed. I quickly grabbed onto his shoulders as I got ready for the next round of merciless thrusts. But boy was it worth it, by the end of it, I was shaking from the overwhelming amount of pleasure. I could physically feel it coursing through my veins as it flowed through out my whole body. It was a wonderful experience and I wouldn't mind doing it again.

Although, the next day Dabi had left and went back to the League Of Villains. He didn't even stay the night but I understood. It's not like I could stop him, I knew he was just going back to do some more crimes. There was nothing I could do about it, I laid there silently. This is my job, my mission, I shouldn't distract myself with what the villains did in there spare time. It wasn't like I could stop them, afterall, I'm suppose to be undercover.

I'm suppose to be on their side, so I need to relax. Three days passed since my affair with Dabi, I was feeling fine. Until suddenly I wasn't, I was in a world of pain. The pain struck me out of nowhere, it was painful to the point I thought I was actually dying. I crawled into my bed as I screamed into my pillow. Hoping the pain would just disappear and I won't have to head to the hospital for an embarrassing emergency.

I groaned as I kicked off all my clothes for better comfort. I don't know why but it just left like instinct to take off my clothes. Then all of a sudden, I was feeling much better, at least better then before. It was the cool air in the room that finally made my body able to feel soothing. I hummed as I stretch my limbs, spreading myself out on the bed. Although I do it rarely, I thought it was kinda nice laying or even sleeping in bed completely naked.

It was just one of those weird pleasures, us humans have. After sometime I spent chilling on my back, butt naked. I soon started feeling the pain stir up my insides again. I let out a moan of discomfort, I held onto my bedsheets tightly. Hoping for all of this to end, I couldn't understand why I was in so much pain. I never felt in this much pain, not even when someone goes rough on me to the point I think I might bleed.

I felt a bit lightheaded, god Dabi, what did you do to me. I then screamed out in pain as I began to thrash a little. Even my wings were twitching at the sensation I was feeling. As I gasped for air, I was crying as the pain was just to overwhelming. Soon enough, I spread my legs apart subconsciously as I soon instinctively started pushing.