Falling in Love with a Baseball Player

Jagyia's Pov
As I continue to make lunch Jungkook keeps his arms around my waist kissing my cheek. I blush again. I hear him giggle.

Jagyia: What's so funny?

Jungkook: You're just more cute when you blush and get shy *Giggle*.

I stop cutting the cake because I made cake as dessert after dinner tonight, put the knife down and turn around and hug him.

Jungkook's Pov
Without telling her, I reach for the cake, get some frosting and wipe it on her face giggling.

Jagyia: Oh, you wanna play that game huh? Ok, game on.

She grabs more than I grabbed. I start running away from her. She chases me around the house. I stopped from being out of breath from laughing, and without seeing she came up to me when my eyes we're closed and wiped frosting on my face. We both laugh and smile. Then she playfully hits my chest.

Jagyia: Aish, look what you did. Now I gotta clean my face *pouts*.

She starts walking away. I start to smirk and walk behind her. Before she could walk to the kitchen I turn her around.

Jungkook: *Smirks* Let me clean your lips first babygirl.

Jagyia's Pov
I was confused by what he meant. Without warning he starts kissing me. Finally I knew what he meant. I melted into the kiss making me weak. He picks me up, having me put my legs around his waist. I wrap my arms behind his neck while we still kiss. He takes me to think kitchen and sets me on the counter. I unwrap my legs from his waits. He grabs a towel and gently wipes the frosting off my face and then his. He sets me down. We giggle and kiss again. Lunch was done before he put frosting on my face so we ate. After we ate we headed upstairs, took a shower, got into our pajamas, layed on the bed and started watching a Kdrama.

Stay tuned for part 14