Falling in Love with a Baseball Player

Jagyia's Pov
It was early in the morning. I woke up due to the sun hitting my face. I suddenly feel a little nauseous. I get up but as soon as I get up I fall. I tried to get back up but failed and fell again. I start crying due to being in pain from a few hours ago and us to falling twice.

Jungkook's Pov
I was asleep when I suddenly wake up to hearing a loud thud and then hear crying. I look over to my right and don't see Jagyia. Then it hit me. I immediately get up and ran to the other side.

Jungkook: Shit! I'm so sorry baby. I didn't realize how rough I went.

I feel guilty not knowing how rough I went. I helped her up and had her sit on the bed. I sit next to her. She was still crying. I knew what would get her to stop crying. I gently kiss her passionately. She kisses me back. I smile while we were kissing. I stop kissing her.

Jungkook: I'm really sorry baby. I really didn't realize how rough I went. I never meant for when you get up and then fall. I never meant to hurt you.

Jagyia: *Giggles* It's ok Jungkook. I loved and enjoyed every second of it actually. Even though it was my first time it felt absolutely amazing. You're extremely good in bed *winks*.

I look at her shocked for a few minutes. I just continued to look at her shocked. Then she snapped her fingers and got my attention.

Jagyia: You ok?

Jungkook: Now you tell me that was your first time? Why didn't you tell me before? I would've been gentle. Now I feel guilty for hurting you...

Tears started running down my face. I can't believe I hurt my babygirl. I get up and start walking towards the door. I hear her voice as turn around seeing her standing up trying to keep her balance.

Jagyia: Where are you going?...

Jagyia's Pov
I start limping towards him. As I do so he cries more seeing me limp and drops to his knees. When I'm in front of him I kneel down.

Jagyia: Baby, look at me please.

He doesn't move for a few minutes while tears still run down his face. Then he looks at me. I wipe his tears and caress his face.

Jagyia: Yes, I hurt a little but I'm ok. I really did enjoy it. I didn't tell you because then I know you wouldn't have done it. I know the pain will go away eventually. So everything is ok.

He immediately kisses me gently yet passionately. I kiss him back. We both get up not breaking the kiss. Soon we stop.

Jungkook: Are you sure you're ok?

Jagyia: *Smiles* Yes, I'm sure. So don't feel guilty ok?

Stay tuned for part 16