Falling in Love with a Baseball Player

Jungkook's Pov
During the 4th episode of the Kdrama, I look over at Jagyia and see she fell asleep smiling. I smile and quietly giggle. I turn off the TV and head to bed keeping her in my arms and soon I fall asleep too. In the middle of the night I felt something touching crotch. I look under the blanket see Jagyia's hand is on my crotch. I quietly talk to myself.

Jungkook: *Whispers* Shit, now I'm needy. Damnit Jagyia. Now I gotta fix it.

I head to the bathroom, shut the door and start fixing my needy situation. As I'm fixing it I start moaning Jagyia's name. Not aware that she got up.

                          Jagyia's Pov
I woke up due to having to use the bathroom. When I start walking towards the bathroom I didn't hear anything because I was still sleepy. Without knowing Jungkook was in the bathroom I open the door. Suddenly I hear my name being moaned.

Jungkook: Mmm, Jagyia.

I open my eyes more and stood there shocked for a few minutes. He turns his head my way and opens his eyes and immediately stop.

Jagyia: I-I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were in here.

I immediately walk out of the bathroom. When I start walking back towards the bed I feel him grab my hand, turn me around and start a kissing me hungrily, roughly but passionately. I was shocked. Since I didn't respond to his kiss he gently bites my lower lip making me start to kiss him back.

                        Jungkook's Pov
After a few minutes I stop kissing her. Her walking in on me fixing my being needy made me want her even more. I pick her up, walk to the bed, lay her on the bed and get on top of her.

Jagyia: J-Jungkook?

Jungkook: You made me needy baby. Your hand was on my crotch and instantly made me needy and then you walking in made me want you even more. And this is the time to make you pregnant so you can have a kid with me like you wanted to. *Smirks*.

We take our clothes off and start kissing each other more and then started doing it.

Y'all can imagine the rest. Stay tuned for part 15.