(5) Forget About Sales

"Uh, I want you to forget about sales and come work for me at the Hawkins' P.D." Jim spoke gently and his offer was nothing short of serious.

Joyce softly giggled, a big grin plastered across her face. "And have to look at your face everyday?" She raised an eyebrow, her retort containing a flirtatious undertone. "I don't think so." The brunette shook her head, smiling; a genuine one at that. A smile that had been absent for far too long, once having been reserved for Bob.

[]

Hopper smirked as he recalled the encounter. Slowly, his large and calloused hand delicately cupped the woman's face and skillfully drilled his hips into her own. "Goodness, baby, all those pretty noises; because of me?" His husky voice sent chills down her spine.

"Fu— GOD, Hop!" Joyce sobbed in ecstasy, her small figure clung tightly around his bare waist. "Please, d—" she squealed, cutting herself short when Jim angled his hips and propped her leg on his shoulder to hit the sweet spot within her. "Don't stop.." Joyce managed to choke out.

"I seem to remember something," Hopper drawled, purposefully allowing for his hips to thrust into Joyce just as slow as he spoke. "My little, sexy secretary," his breath was warm on her ear and it only intensified the wave brewing in her lower half. Jim's hand slid from her face to her throat, providing a small squeeze to the sides every few moments. "Not only did you not want to work for me..." Hopper placed open mouth kisses along her jawline and nape of her neck. "You didn't want to see my face everyday and that was the main reason." The man smirked.

"Sh—Shut up, Jim. Come on!" Joyce whined, anxiously rutting her hips to derive some sort of pleasure as Hopper had nearly come to a complete stop besides the occasional, deep thrust that made her lower belly burn deliciously.

"I would just like to point it out, since you have been working here a few months now." Hopper continued to tease her, much to her frustration and dismay. "Not only have you been looking at my face everyday, but also kissing it, stroking it, riding it." His quickening pace silenced whatever snarky remark was going to escape her swollen, pink lips.

Joyce bit her lip, debating on how to shut her smug boyfriend up as he mercilessly fucked her into his desk. Hopper's confidence was at it's peak, Joyce adored it due to all the time and effort dedicated to get it there. However Jim Hopper's confidence easily morphed into cockiness, especially in moments such as now where she wasn't in the state to argue. Suddenly with one swift motion, Joyce had forcefully jerked Jim's body to close the gap between them as she enveloped her lips deeply with his own.

One thing was certain. Joyce currently wasn't, and hadn't for a few months, thinking about the sales industry.

just a small little one shot that came to the brain lol