Chapter 2

Disclaimer:

Starting as a CPU from Zero is a work of fiction. I do not own any of the Re:Zero characters or original stories, only the plot of this fanfic and my OC. The Re:Zero characters and original storyline belong to Tappei Nagatsuki. This is written solely for entertainment. Inspiration for my OC's abilities come from TrapMaster20 on Wattpad. Give their books a read if ya don't mind.

" "Speaking

' ' Thoughts

El Fura Bold=Attack or strong shout, or Witch of Envy talking.

ARC 01

Chapter 2

Last Chapter

"Hold it right there, you evildoers!"

Well looks like I spoke to soon.

Presently

Standing there in the alleyway was a girl.

She was beautiful, I'll admit. She had long silver hair, with braids in it that reached down to her hips. She was looking straight at Subaru with violet eyes that shone with intelligence. In her soft features were both elements of youth but also mature beauty. There was also a noble air about her that gave her a dangerous and bewitching charm. The girl was about one head shorter than Subaru, which made her around five feet, five inches tall. The clothes she wore used white as a base color, and there was nothing terribly ornate about them, but on the other hand, the simplicity emphasized her presence.

 The clothes she wore used white as a base color, and there was nothing terribly ornate about them, but on the other hand, the simplicity emphasized her presence

The one thing that stood out was the white cloak the girl was wearing. It was emblazoned with embroidery that depicted a bird of prey, adding to her impression of majesty. However, it wasn't the clothes she wore that made her shine so. "I will not stand by and watch any more of your wrongdoing. That is enough."

Her voice, like silver bells, rang beautifully in Subaru's ears, and for a moment he forgot the situation he was in. He was completely undone by the silver-haired girl's presence. I on the other hand find her adorable as well, but I don't find her as someone I would ever date. Well that and I'm slightly shorter than her unfortunately.

"If you stop right now, I'll let you go. In a way, this is my fault for not being cautious. So do the right thing and give back what you stole." 

"Hey, what she's wearing looks expensive. You think she's nobility? Wait, huh...? What we stole?" Chungus was confused as he asked this. I don't know who he's talking to though since he's sorta stuck. Speaking of which.

*Squeeze*

I began to stretch his arm more causing him to whimper. The girl however kept talking as if she didn't notice.

 "Please. It is very precious to me. I'd be willing to give it up if it were anything else, but I absolutely can't in this case. Please. I won't do anything to you, so please just give it back."